Who is done with children, and who wants more?

*Star*

Reaction score
I'm just being nosy!
Who is going to try for more children and who is happy with what they have?

I want more. At least one more, but it wont be until my three are at school.
If money wasn't an option I would have a lot more!

What's everyone else's plans?

shall I move this? Its just I would have thought if someone was in TTC they would be wanting more ;)

lmao it wasn't mean to be in here anyway!

im 90% sure that im done, but going to reavaluate (sp?) when the boys are both at school

More for me i would like 4 but i will probaly only have 3.

Part of me doesnt want anymore because Jake makes my life complete (but dont tell OH :shhh: Im trying to wear him down :rotfl: ) however the other part cant stand the thought of never being pregnant or having a baby again so I would like another in about 2-3 years :)

Definatley, most positivley done

Well unless fate has other plans for me yet again :lol:

I dont trust OH having a vasectomy again so have asked to be sterilised and they wont do it till Esme is over a year though so I need to be reeeeeaaaaaally careful.

I would love two now, closeish together, then anohter two closeish together in about 4-5 years time. OH has only just agreed to 3... so, I may just have to go for 3.

If money wasnt a problem then I would have LOADS lol. Nah id prob stil only go for 4 max

I would like one more. OH wants another 4. I don't want Angel to be an only child but i'm worried about how good a parent i'll be. I'm worried about failing Angel as it is.

well i werent going to but planning another 2 now, thats only if my next child is a girl. Cos i have serious blue fever - though you know me im happy either ways!

I definitely want at least two! I have persuaded OH to as many as 3... I want a max of four though!

I'm not sure, hehe! Some days I want more and some days (like today!) I don't want to have anymore..

Id like another one. pretty close to this one. Not convinced Brian yet as we will need a bigger house and bigger car

I am totally done and oh has had the snip. Though, we dont have the all clear and from what some people have said even thats not fool proof. I would probably like to be sterilised as well. I was supposed to be sterilsed on the 28th November lst year but found out I was pg the day before.

I would like another but OH says no way. I must admit I do have moments at 3am where I wished I'd stuck with one!

I have one and one on the way. That's me for the moment.

I'd like to go back to uni and bring up my babies, maybe have another couple in 6 or so years time. I'm only 28 though so I've got some time in hand.

Valentine Xxx

One more for us. Not sure when, probably a couple of years but then accidents happen as we found out all too well :lol:

After that my plan is to study some more too and eventually foster :)

I am happy with just the one. I think I'd struggle to cope, plus I'd like time for a career too.

I cant make my mind up so i guess ill leave it to fate.im not getting any younger so my chances are lessening.if money and house space wasnt an issue id be pregnant by now again :rotfl: its just really not practical

I want one more, soonish, prob like to be PG by the time Layla is 1. I'd have lots more if I hadn't of had such bad PND with Layla and I really didn't enjoy being PG :( Love being a mummy though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back