Who is going to have another baby???

Yvonne

Reaction score
I am definately not....... no way!!

But i was just wondering who is wanting more and who had a birth experience that has put them off??!!

After the same problems after both my children's births i am going to call it quits, i have 2 children and that is enough for me. i would have had another one if everything went straight forward, but it's not something i want to go through again.

:D

Three more planned :shock: ....and then OH and I have hopes of adopting a fifth... :shock:

:lol: :D :lol:

AND it was a shite first pregnancy...
:lol:
Sue

I hated pregnancy, i had everything under the sun.
deliveries were spot on but had crap time after.

Yes, I am!

Loved being pregnant, apart from a bleed at 15 weeks.

Really bad, very long labour where I swore blind I wouldnt do it again but cant imagine not experiencing it again!

We are plnning on having another but think we will have to wait and see. Not doing too good with this mummy lark at the mo, might be better second time round. I ideally would like 3 altogether but we shall see (when I say altogether I don't mean triplets just in case fate has any plans)

beanie i dont think u r doing badley with seren i think ur a gr8 mum :D :D :D

I WANT A FOOTBALL TEAM just need to find a man lol

I gonna have one more. Although I absolutly hated being pregnant both times and had a difficult birth second time round (forgotton now though). Gonna start trying in may or June hopefully. :D dh want 2 more but he has no chance.

sarah_17 said:
beanie i dont think u r doing badley with seren i think ur a gr8 mum :D :D :D

I WANT A FOOTBALL TEAM just need to find a man lol

Thanks hun :D

LOL about the footie team x :D

Hi

Im wanting one more and tahst it hopefully i will get my boy but if not i will still be happy.
Lol right after Kiara was bron im like ill do this again even though i had to have a c-section at the last moment lol, even the nurse looked at me like i was nuts .
I wont have more then two though i know what its like being a middle child i want it to be even. At least thats my experience dont get me wrong those of you who have three or want three.
im not taking anything but i hear its hard to get preg while breastfeeding anyways so im hoping after my birthday in Oct we will actually try.
Katrina

I want 3.
I hated being pregnant although all went very smoothly. My labour wasn't bad either. It was just the tear that would put me off if anything and the fact that I hate my body now. Does it get worse after each baby or will it stay much the same if I have more?
Think I'll wait until next Summer though until we actually start trying :lol:

I can't have any more but I'd love to. Between the 4 pregnancies I've had 2 emergancy sections, 1 planned section, 1 AP haemmorhage, 2 PP haemmorhages, 2 blood transfusions, a rupture and a perforation, but I'd still do it again :?

Fostering is our next step. We bought a former guest house planning a big family, and we can't have the rooms going to waste :wink:

We want one more,

We was TTC now but i changed my mind, we are going to wait untill after the summer now, give my body a bit of a rest, plus i want to have "me" time for a bit

Sami said:
No more for me. :(

aw hun, i thought you were going to try later on. what advise did the HV give you?

i think we will have one more but i want to leave it for at least 2yrs

since posting that i talked to DH about it and he is adamant that he only wants one. He said that he has felt like this since he was little and he doubts he will change his mind.

he only told me this after we had eva though :( i've always wanted two. now i feel pretty sad at the thought of never being pregnant again.

i'd like another maybe a third (i don't know)- i was an only child and i would hate Ewan to be on his own. I had a good childhood but holidays were always a bit lonely, and i loved going back to school so i would have my friends around me.
Hubby is one of three and he always said he wanted three kids but i think he was so traumatised, that after the birth of ewan he said i was not having any more. but he has now said that e would like to start trying when ewan is around 9-12 months old!(not long now! :shock: )
He said that if he fell out with one brother he always had another to play with, and they all get on really well now.

My scary thought the other day was - when my mum and dad, and my grandma and grandad have gone there is only me left. :(

Im still unsure about this one......
I loved being pregnant and really miss it, it felt wonderful.
The labour/birth was v.traumatic ending in an emergency section. I told my OH that the whole ordeal was locked in a little box in my head, and if more kids were mentioned then id unlock the box and remind myself!!!
BUT...the box is begining to melt away and the bad memories are fading a little (as we are always told it will) but we have Charlotte, and we have OH son who's 6 who we have every friday, sat, sun. One of each, i think that will do us. but I JUST DONT KNOW LOL.....

oh poor you hypnorm :(

I have 3 older brothers and i hated not having a sister to talk to and play with.
I don't want a third also because i have one of each and if i had another one one of the little ones would be left out. i think strange thoughts!!! Lol

i loved the experience of birth and would have plenty more kids if i didn't get the rest of the trouble with it :roll:

Yep more for us fate willing :). I hated being pregnant but it's so worth it and I really want a house of kids running around now. I am mad! We're going to wait 9 months to a year though to let me get my body and mind back

+++

I seem to be thinking like you Rosebay...I am 32 now so would like to have all childbearing done in the next 8 years...so to that end we are trying for one again when Naomi is 15 months, and God willing, when the next one is that old, and the next one. That way there will only be two years between each of them. Oh's parents went for as little time as possible between their kids and tried for one a year! They had four kids in five years... one on January 16th of one year and the next on December of the same year! :shock:

AND my MIL at 73 is a size 10, and runs around the place as though she's younger than me!

*pout*
:lol:

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27