Who is done with children, and who wants more?

We would love another..but our circumstances right now don't permit it so we will be waiting... plus I want to actually enjoy lil miss rather than rush into having another child who consumes all my attention. DH has also agreed to having another he's really broody too :lol:

But if I never have anymore I know that I have been extremely blessed to have the two wonderful, beautiful children I have :D I could ask for no more

i would love a couple more, maybe in a year or 2 but we'll wait and see how we get on as it took us a while to get pregnant with Joshua. fingers crossed it won't be as difficult next time

i'd love 10 more but we can't afford a mansion or mini bus!

we'll see how we go, though i always wanted a big family! lol

I think we're done after this one :think: , but OH is refusing to have the snip and I'm sure he would have more if money was no object and I would let him :lol:! But my house is already pretty chaotic and I do sometimes feel gulity that I can't pay each child as much attention as they would get if I only had one or two. But I love all my babies so much.

Never say never is going to be our motto for a couple of years I think. And this pregnancy wasn't actually planned :wink: .

But def no more once I turn 30 - that's my time then. I will have had babies at 18, 21, 23 and 25. Looking forward to living it up in a few years!

I would like 2 more, in a perfect world it would be in 5 years time and then 2 close together (like my current 2) however, DH really isn't up for 4 and I think we are going to try for third and final baby next September - although by the way he sounded on the phone today, that kind of hangs in the balance...
As someone else said if I never have anymore, I'm blessed with my 2 beautiful kiddies and what more could anyone want :)
Although saying that - telling myself that I will never be pregnant again and have that anticipation of waiting to see their face for the very first time, it gives me goosebumps - i'd have trillions just for that feeling of holding them in your arms the first time and studying their face... argh the broodiness kicks in!!

Definitely done. Three is good, and I would probably have more if i wasnt so ancient and money wasnt so tight, but Nature is wise...I have started the change, so that is that!

Lisa

I'm done! Two is enough for us and I have one of each so I'm totally happy :D

ooh lots more. Although in reality, space & money place constraints on that. I'd like at least 3 and we will see from then. If it turned out we couldn't have anymore ourselves we would definitely look into fostering/adopting.

I always said 3 or 4. But I'd be happy to stop at 2 now. OH definitely wants 1 more though so depending on our finances we'll probably start TTC again this time next year. That will almost definitely be it though, unless we win the lottery in which case probably 2 or 3 more :lol:

I would have loads if I was allowed :lol: I never expected to enjoy the baby stage so much as I am and I cant bear the thought of never being pregnant and having those first few magical days with your newborn again, so we will definately have at least one more.
Privately though I would like 3 or 4 :D I like big families

i want 1 more, close in age to Tally though, then when im 30 i'll prob decide i want more lol.

i do have moments where she's so clingy and i think i couldn't have another but i know we'd do it somehow and i want her to have a sinling friend.

We both want 4 :D I really want another one now sooooooo bad I must be mad I wish I could start TTC now :lol:

If money and space wasnt an issue I would definitely continue having babies, maybe another couple, but as it stands I am done. I feel very lucky to have one of each and am blessed that they are both well behaved and pretty chilled out souls :D Couldnt ask for any better x :hug:

im done for now. Altho i sold a H-U-G-E bin bag of baby-girl 0-3 months on ebay this week. Sold it to somone in germany, and today packing it all up really made me feel so so so so sad.

I need a slap in the face me lol.

Nah, im deffo done for now, but im not saying im finished. My mum had babies till she was 44, so ive got ALOT of years ahead of me, so im 'open minded'. (i think it'll be somthing like 10 years tho lol before i start again)

Before I had Ruby I was certain that I'd be content to stop at 3 but now I'm not so sure. In an ideal world I'd like another one before I hit 37 (I'm nearly 35 now, I don't think I'd want to carry on after that - risks get too high, and that's assuming I can conceive. As each day passes I want it more and more, and I'm thinking now that I'd love a little boy and then we'd be complete, but I think OH would take a lot of convincing.

I'm not going to write it off just yet. :)

Another one for us - OH has agreed to that one but I am working on another one after that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back