Another Baby???

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all well i dont know how to put this or how to say it but frankie is going to be 4wks old on saturday and time is going quickly already and all i can think about is babies and wanting another possibly but im not sure i was disscusing this with the o/h the other day and he said absolutely no way which did gut me a little as there is a huge part of me that wouldnt mind another and the first time round i ended up not taking the pill which resulted in me falling pregnant which o/h wasnt all that happy about but after a time he come round and when now all gets back to normal i keep thinking about doing that same thing again but i know he'd kill me for it as he's said 2 is enough and now i dont know what to think about it???? HELP PLEASE?

as everyone knows i wanted another baby but was getting along excallently but we slept together and i fell pregnant l8er discovered i was having twins - this brpught me and OH together and now we are really happy and getting on two well even while i was miscarrying my babies we were close he never wanted B but was so happy wen i fell PG the secound time!! but i am not going TTC now want it to be just the three of us we have been thro to much the last couple of weeks!!
i think it is common for woman to fall PG again straight after having there babies that loverly word ' hormones ' comes to mind again

me and OH disagree about the number of children we want, he wants one and i want 3. It is frustrating but we will maybe have to compromise and have 2?? I personally wouldn't forget the pill if he is so against the idrea, he might be ok but then again he might be angry, and it wouldn't be fair on him. Has he said why he doesn't want anymore, maybe its too soon after Frankie or maybe there are other reasons. I just think it would be best to keep talking about it, hopefully you can compromise?? I hope you do, good luck x

i'd wait a while give your body time to recover -
we are going to start TTC when Ewan is 9-12m
i'd like to have 2 kids, boy and a girl would be nice but i thought the other day if i ended up with 2 boys i'd like to try again for a girl...then again i'd probably end up with 3 boys!!

I certainly wouldn't miss a pill just to get pregant again - it could seriously back fire on you. really you both should want the baby.

best of luck any way

It wouldn't be fair to force another child "accidently" on your husband before he is ready. It is a huge commintment and one he should be happy with.

It's very early days yet, let him enjoy this one some more and maybe he'll come around on his own.

Hi all thanks alot i do value everyones opinions on this it was just that in talking i said before now that i would want a big family and when people have said now is that it as regards to having more children my mum an mum inlaw have jumped in and said oh no two's definately enough my oh has said two is enough aswell but has never given me any reason why he thinks that way?? I wouldnt purposely do anything in forcing another child on him but it just seems like a decision if any has already been made by the oh and our family(s) and i seem to have no say in the matter. I know at the end of the day it would be a decision mad by the two of us would it sound daft if i said it felt to me like it was all one sided or is that only me thinking this way or maybe do i sound at all selfish in anyway because im not sure to be honest???

Flossy82 said:
would it sound daft if i said it felt to me like it was all one sided or is that only me thinking this way or maybe do i sound at all selfish in anyway because im not sure to be honest???

I don't think it sounds daft, as it is one of those situations where I think someone is going to be selfish if you see what I mean. I want to ahve 3 babies, OH wants 1. If he really doesn't want one more do I say ok and let him have that or do I demand I have another one. If he really doesn't want one am I being unfair to expect him to have another, and is he being unfair to me to say only have one??? OH needs to tell you his reasons for only having 2, as it is not what you want and you need to understand why he is thinking this way. I can understand why you feel like a decision has been made, and I don't actually think it is his family's business how many children you have. I hope you find a way that suits you both x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back