who is going to find out the gender?

mrswarner87

Reaction score
just wondering really... random question.

who is going to find out the sex of the baby?

i did find out with my first 2 but we decided that for this last one we would like to experience the suprise on labour day. i feel that this is my last chance to experience things differently and try new things and buy all the things i didnt buy last time. like for exsample i didnt buy an electric breast pump last time but this time id like to try it and find out if its better than manual... they are blinking expensive tho x

I am defo goin to find out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Nope I'm looking forward to the surprise. I normally hate surprises but this one I think is really important to both of us. Makes it more exciting for us :) xx

We didn't find out with DD, probably will this time though, but not tell anyone :) x x

We didn't find out with DD, probably will this time though, but not tell anyone :) x x

Not even us? :)

I wanted the surprise first time round but I def want to find out with this one :)

We are going for the surprise package although I'm worried if it's a boy we might see on the 20 week scan as I've seen a few people on here say their sons were flashing! Hope not though as I've always wanted the fun of a surprise :-D

Hubby wants to find out. I didn't at first but I do now. If I am honest, I am hoping for team pink but I know it won't really matter in the end!

XX

Nope, definitely not.
We didn't find out with DD so we won't be finding out with this one. I honestly cannot think of a single reason why I would want to find out before the big day.
For us, the surprise is part of the magic of the labour day, and lord knows you need a lot of magic to outweigh the trauma of giving birth! Lol.

some of you havnt given a reason for finding out?.. is it more impatience or to be organised? xx

mines both haha, ive been looking int he shops and im not keen on buying all white or pale colours, just want to know plus then he or she can have a name and i can bond x

I will be finding out as havent seen many White outfits that I like and my oh has only got a week off due to being self employed so really don't want to spend that week going out clothes shopping for little one! X

Not even us? :)

I wanted the surprise first time round but I def want to find out with this one :)

Yeah probably tell you ladies :D

It's not definite yet though lol, will see nearer the time. Would want to find out so we can be organised, if its another girl then need to get clothes down from the loft to be washed x x

Last edited:
My reason for finding out is I just don't see the point in waiting.
We don't wana buy all lemon/cream/white clothes, we wana know exactly what to buy.
We also want to have a name picked and start calling it the name before its born.
We also have to decorate the nursery before its born, so we wana know if we're decorating a little girls room or a little boys room.

I also have no desire to just wait and see :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We also want to find out so we can plan ahead and buy the right colour things. Plus, I'm very inpatient and not a fan of surprises! I think it's lovely if you can wait and let it be a surprise but I know I won't be able to do that. x

Were going to find out ( early days tho) want to be able to be organised with everything !
Can't wait to get to 12 weeks really want to hear a heart beat then I will relax! Anyone else feel like this? At my stage

Vicki xx

We are not going to find out, I think I will need the suprise factor to get me through labour. We don't mind what we have and we don't mind decorating the nursary in nutral colours so we can use the same things for baby number too (by God's grace). xx

I have two daughters, didnt find out with either of them but really want to this time. OH isnt too keen though so will have to wait & see if i can change his mind!

Ooh me! me! I wanna find out too! Im just soooo impatient, and I also think that choosing a name and knowing the sex helps with the bonding process :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back