Are you going to find out the sex

babyfulton

Reaction score
I want it to be a surprise, at least for the first one.

Is anyone going to find out or no?

I like the idea of a surprise but let's face it, given the choice we will cave. Plus I am Mrs Anal (don't take that 'the wrong way' please :lol:) so I'd want to know so I could plan things better. Cos obviously a newborn really cares what colour its nursery curtains are :lol:

Most definitely!! I want to know so then I can start planning and deciding on names etc. For me, it doesn't matter that it won't be a surprise....I hate surprises anyway :lol:

hmmm tough one. Did with first, didn't with 2nd. I don't want to know with this one, but DH really does :think: have a fight on my hands :lol:

Definitely - if this LO plays ball. A friend wanted to know but their LO wasn't being cooperative.

We found out with Ellie as well. As far as I am concerned it is still a suprise, you just have the suprise sooner that is all. I was really expecting then to say it would be a boy for some reason last time, even though I secretly wanted it to be a girl, I was really really suprised when she said it was a girl.

oh yeah definitely- can't wait to find out if i have to buy pink or blue (so sad and traditional i know!! :puke: ).
my OH and i are convinced its a boy though although (secretly) i would love a little baby girl so i can teach her to horseride, OH wants to take his boy to footy though :doh:
Roll on the scan when i can find out- how many weeks is it till you can tell?

20 week scan usually, although occasionally they can tell a bit earlier if you happen to have a scan, think the genitals are formed by 16 weeks or thereabouts.

I'm not going to find out - I want it to be a surprise on the birthday.
We're decorating the nursery pale green - plenty of unisex bedding, clothes and accessories available in the shops so I haven't encountered any problems as yet.

We also think we've decided on a name for each sex - but plenty of time to change our minds.

TOTALLY! we did with our first anyway, but this time i feel its important to find out because our little girl is not even two yet, need to explain as clearly to her as possible whats going to happen- i think telling her about "sibling" or "brother OR sister" will just confuse her. much rather prep her for either "millie's little brother" or "millie's little sister" in the last 4 months of my pregnancy.

Nope, team green here. I have this idea i want OH to be the one to tell me in the labour room what sex the baby is.

:wave: hiya xx

i found out with all my 3, at the start we were like lets wait but then when we were at the scan and we were asked and we were both to excited :cheer: , i love finding out so i can buy clothes and blankets with colour i think its nice as not much to buy in pastel colours i loved buying all the pink girly clothes i found more to buy for a girl than a boy and they are so sweet, my little girl was born early and weighed 5lb 12oz :angel: so she was in mini mode clothes for a few weeks but even now i love dressin her in pink and doing her hair, after we found out we was having a girl we brought her a m&p duck and to this day she has still got it and takes it everywhere even sleeps with it she gets alot of comfort from it it soooo sweet to watch :hug: xx

So yes i suppose its obvious i will be finding out what were having this time round to so i can start my shoppin :lol: xx :hug:

Yes - we'll be finding out at the 20 week scan, if we can! We haven't got any preference either way, but for some reason I really think it's a girl. Hubby thinks it's a boy - but I think that's because he's the oldest out of his siblings, and I have one older brother so he thinks that that's the rules!! Silly!

I'm in the yes camp, I just couldn't stand the tension of not knowing. I don't think it'll make a huge difference to the stuff that I buy but I just want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back