who is going to find out the gender?

Each to their own hey :) I'm going to buy neutral coloured clothes as I know we'll be given loads of gender specific ones after baby is born. plus I think I might buy a box of boy's and box of girl's clothes from eBay or gumtree then resell or give away on freecycle the ones we don't need! As we're renting at the moment we can't decorate anything anyway so doesn't really matter to us. Definitely can't wait for the surprise on labour day! I always knew I wanted a surprise and luckily OH feels the same so that solved that problem! x

We're going to find out - hubby thinks its Amazing that there is technology these days good enough to tell us months before baby is due. I'm also a very organised person and want to know whether I need pink or blue items etc and I also want to be able to have a short list of names

My OH wanted to wait and see when baby is herre, but he's changed his mind and it will save alot of time and money being able to get everything sorted before knowing what we're having x

really not sure what to do - my older children were born before they would allow you to know (omg - that makes me sound old). anyway the excitement was lovely on the day they were born, but am thinking it would be nice to buy just a few things other than the usual white.

My reason for finding out is I just don't see the point in waiting.
We don't wana buy all lemon/cream/white clothes, we wana know exactly what to buy.
We also want to have a name picked and start calling it the name before its born.
We also have to decorate the nursery before its born, so we wana know if we're decorating a little girls room or a little boys room.

I also have no desire to just wait and see :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This exactly Sorry JayJay read it and thought yep thats what i was about to type ;) stealing your words. We just want to be prepared and if we can find out we don't see a reason not to.

I think I would like it to be a surprise, I'm a bit old fashioned and I want to have a labour the way women have for thousands of years, with the excitement of not knowing and anticipating and the wonder of finding out at the end of all the hard work!!

My friend was expecting a little girl, she had been told she was having a little girl and had decorated nursery accordingly, bought lots of lovely little pink outfits - just before christmas the baby was born - and he was a wee boy! Complete shocker for her and her husband, just shows technology isn't always infallible!

Me and OH wanted to find out as its our first and the lo crossed his or her legs the whole time and now we want to know more then ever lol really gutted but happy that little baby is moving and growing xxxx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Haha Kelly, that's so sweet!!!

We really want to find out too... can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Hi Ladies,

I cant wait the whole 9 months to find out! i am too impatient! I want to buy things such as pink or blue because there is soooo much nice little things, whereas the yellows and creams there isnt as many. Plus i want to be able to talk to my baby and call it's name that way we can bond before we even meet peanut.

I really want a little boy, its just a shame that theres not much choice of clothing :( x

boy clothing theres loads, its all ive been drawn to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back