Where are you all from?

Manda

Reaction score
I'm living in South Oz at the moment but we are coming back to the UK in the next couple of months :dance: cant wait, many of you will probably think i'm mad but after going back for hols over christmas i've decided i dont want to be here, i want Abi to know my family and my family to see her growing up.

Anyway i'm originally from South Wales and my partner is from Leeds but we lived in Bristol before we came here, it looks like we will have to go back to Bristol at first as my partner can rejoin and be on the same pay scale as he was when we left where as if we go to a different area he will have to start from the bottom again, he wants to go back to West Yorkshire i'm a bit worried as i don't know anyone there just thinking it would be good to get to know any of you that live in or around there.

Manda x

We lived in Scotland for 12 years before moving back to SA. I had been away from SA for 16 years. Lived in Israel and UK before - travelled for 2 yrs. Met DH in the process.

Happy here, but miss shopping in UK. All my friends in Scotland. We're hoping to move to Cape Town soon.

Staffordshire. My dad was in the army and have lived in a few places like Dorset, Manchester and Germany but have been settled here for ages now.

Hi im from norfolk right on the coast in a place called cromer.

North Lancs (Morecambe / Lancaster). Never lived anywhere else, I was born here and I'll probably die here - dead boring :roll:

Essex, moved here to be with hubbie, brought up in Worthing, I miss the seaside! x

Never Never Land :lol:

Only Joking, Milton Keynes/Bedford/Northampton area. No point saying where I live as it's a tiny town but it's 15miles in the middle from all three of these town centres :) I'm technically in Buckinghamshire, but on the border of Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire too. I'm technically in South East England, but also has been known to be in South Midlands, East Midlands, Midlands or East Anglia!!

Don't think they are sure where we are :lol:

Layla, where too in South Wales are you from i'm originally from Pontypool - about 10 miles outside Newport

Oh yeah I forgot about Southend !

I live in South Ockendon, right by Lakeside. How about you bubble dreamer?

Only about 30 mins! We took Charlie to Southend Sealife centre last Friday, he loved it! x

wait til he is a bit bigger he will love some of the rides at adventure island beth was exhausted the last time we took her :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back