Where are you all from?

your not far from me atall then kwain. my OH's parents live near to the daresbury express way leading up to runcorn.

rosieroo where to in devon are you all my family are from down that way??

Katrina, yes I have been to much Music, only the outside part, never inside.

I think I have heard of Port Coquitlam but never went there, I was only in Vancouver for 2 weeks. Vancouver is defintely a lot cleaner than Toronto, I think I have been here too long lol

I finally got the Statement of live birth yesterday! After 2 months, I applied online for the birth certificate last night, it said it takes 15 days or you get your money back

I'm in Hampshire, Hubby's in the R.A.F so we've also lived in North Scotland, but we're both originally from Nottingham and visit family there about once every 2 months or so.

xSuzx

I am from France, lived 1 year in Pakistan where I met my husband, then 1 year in Coventry and LOVED it (i know, most people say I am wierd!!!) But I really enjoyed it and we are now in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, small town, quite boring, but cheap(ish) for housing...that's why wecommute 1 hour drive from work, in ealing, north west of London!!!

And i know no one! so my life is just around my husband and daughter! whichj is usually great, but i miss someone to talk to...therefore this forum is a real good place for me to go on to!

mel xx

Which village Feenix??
Know the area!

I know Sami, and I have seen the thread where you said you meet with other members of this forum, I saw the lovely picture of all babies :)

But the thing is I don't drive, so it's hard for me to move, ...and I am a bit shy...that's why I remained quiet :oops:

Bucks is a lovely place if you like countryside, walking, cycling, and Aylesbury has everything you would need, really, but it's not that much of a vibrant town, not much happening, and apart from going to the tow centre now and then, here is not much to do!
:|

What's the name of your village?

mel xx

Wish that some people lived in Staffordshire, think you should all move!!!

from north lincs never moved from this little town

Im from Saltcoats in Scotland, its by the seaside and not such a bad place to live. :lol:

I live in Horsham, West Sussex (About 20 mins from Gatwick Airport) and have done all my life, except for about 18 months when I lived in Horley, Surrey, had to do the share with colleagues/mates thing as I didn't experience Uni. life, so got drunk for a year and a half then moved back home!.
No one lives near me, i'm all alone:( *Enter tumbleweed*
I'll be moving to somewhere in Hampshire (near Swanwick) next year because of my DH's work & that's going to be very lonely :shock:

Nicki. :D

I live in Horsham also Nicki - so your not alone ! :lol:

Origanally from surrey so havent ventured far!

I'm from Essex, and my hubbie is from Durham.......we are currently living in Valencia, Spain, have been for the past 2 years due to hubbie working for Ford, but March 2007 his contract finishes so due to move back home to Essex!

Originally from Devon, born in Exeter, lived in Axminster (land of the carpets! :oops: )

I now live in North Yorkshire, but right on the border of County Durham. My partner is from Hawden, County Durham.

I moved up to North Yorkshire in 2002 after my dad died and marriage broke up - I miss the sea side! :( we are not that far from the coast here, I guess, but not a scratch on the Devon coastline! :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back