Where are you all from?

:) I'm a Black Country wench,born and bred - Tipton to be exact,in the county of the West Midlands :dance:

OMG...yep i know it Feenix, my OH is from there!!!!
Small world! On our way there soonish!

Hi there lulu where to in devon were you??

Born in Exeter, lived in Axminster. Also lived in Exeter, and Budleigh salterton area whilst at college.

I've moved loads of times :lol: Also lived in Germany when I was married - got around a bit :lol: :shakehead:

I'm from lovely Leicester!! Leicester Forest East to be exact!

Hey Feenix The company I work for built most of the Sherwood Park business Park! - Just popped into my head when you said Sherwood Park - but I think that is in Annesley - is that near you?!

L x

Grimsby here and for those of you who don't know where that is it's next to Cleethorpes everyone knows where that is lol

im from up north originally... leeds/ bradford area... but am living in germany at the moment cuz my dad is in the army!! have moved around quite a lot but comin back 2 england next summer hopefully when my little man will be 1ish!!
beanie & lulu i see u used 2 live in germany... where bouts did u live?? i live in osnabruck… do u no it??
hayley xx

Hi dee i live in Immingham and there is another girl on here that lives in grimsby she is called charlie_chalk

Kelly S said:
Hi dee i live in Immingham and there is another girl on here that lives in grimsby she is called charlie_chalk

thats meeeeeeeeee!! boring ole grimsby eh? i live near laceby. hi kelly hope ur ok today! :D

hi charlie_chalk

i live right near town just up the road from B&Q and yeah its very boring here too :lol:

i live in osnabruck… do u no it??

Thats where I used to live!!!! We lived in 'Klein London, stormhof strasse', on the main road down from the main Naafi!!!

My husband was based in Roberts Barracks

Well Im from St Leonards/Hastings East Sussex, lived in Devon for a bit where I met my DH and then back to not so gorgeous Hastings. Hoping to be emigrating over to Canada in the next few years.
Seems Im all alone down here!!!!

o wow!! wot a small world!! lol

i live in kliene london 2, schumanhof!! we used 2 live closer 2 where u did i think, i lived at gausshof :D

my dad is in quebec barracks... my mum is manageress of ssvc near the big naafi!!

SSVC, I used to love that channel when I was younger. My dad was in the army to. Not lived in Osnabrook, but have lived in Zoest, Dortmund, Berlin, Hemer and Stubecken. Love the country, its fab. I remember NAAFI's too :D

yeh its a nice place 2 live... :D not as good as england 4 shoppin bt its okies :D the naafi sells mothercare stuff now 2 :D which is great 4 me cuz i can get mothercare stuff without havin 2 come bk 2 england!!

the germans r quite good with things reali... when i have the baby, i dont have to take anything 4 him at all 2 the hospital!! they provide everything 4 him 4 the time im in hospital... although the clothes arent great, if you take ur own they will end up getting left there... they are big on u having alot of rest so they take the baby away quite alot and let you sleep... they all spk english on the maternity ward and are really friendly :D

Well I was born and bred in Edinburgh,and now live outside it, in a place called Livingston.

My Oh is from a sheep sh8gging village called Glossop which is about 20mins from Manchester, but classed as Derbyshire.x :dance:

Do apologise if anyone lives there but I hate it, it's like Emmerdale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back