Where Are We All From?

I actually took a photo this afternoon of where I live (not outside my house though) as there was snow on the beach and on the tops of houses and it looked really pretty:

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

aaah that is nice. Imagine a view like that out your window!

I was actually stomping round a derelict house, so thats the view from it. :) I'd be quite interested to see who owns it, and if they'd consider selling as it's a gorgeous old victorian house with amazing views. You can just about see the hills in the background.

Born in London, lived in Peterborough till I was about 8 and been in Yorkshire ever since. :)

We use to live there (longton) :D

ar really??? where abouts in longton did u live. i only moved here 2 years ago iused to live in biddulph. where do you live now?

Originally from birmingham, still consider myself a brummie but have been living in Northampton for the past 13 years

I'm from South Wales, little town near Llantrisant!

Im Bradfordian born and bred, Andy is from the "tarn" Barnsley so were both Yorkshire folks - eee by gum thats a big un thas got there!! - But we both now live in Blackpool :lol: xx

Leeds now, spent most of my childhood between cambridge and peterborough, before that the lakes and north yorkshire... well travelled me :D

Knaresborough near Harrogate but lived in harewood most of my life!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back