Where are you all from?

I'n in stroud in gloucestershire.(glos born and bred)
Hubby from coldingham on the scottish borders

I am from Clitheroe.. I was living in Blackpool but decided i needed to be near my family and friends over here to be able to bring my baby up with confidence.. :D

I'm from Surrey, met DH who is Scottish down south then moved up to Scotland 2 years ago.

Only other place I've lived is Japan for a year but other than that I haven't ventured far!

Lucy

I'm from Carlisle (near lake district)- boring place!!! :(

Im in Hull. Originally from Scarborough.....i too miss the seaside, especially in winter, mmm lovely!
Were looking to move nearer to scarborough....OH is from a little village near mansfield, he moved to be with me :D
were only an hour from leeds

Im from Cheshire, a town called Warrington, born and bred here. Kwain where abouts in cheshire are you?

Originally from Chichester but now live in Toronto.

Would love to go back but can't see it happening in the forseeable future.

I'm in Milton Keynes - Was born and grew up in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire (where they film Eastenders!!)

I lived in Bath for 3yrs and then moved to Milton Keynes last March :lol:

I'm from manchester :think:

Thats it, boring place with boring people in it like me!!! :moon:

Midlands, Ireland - born and bred...I'm from the middle of the bog!!

:lol:

Sue

I'm from a small town on the edge of Hull, East Yorkshire :D

Hi

im from British Columbia , Canada.
Babsi looks like your the closest one to me lol. i have friends who moved to toronto a few years ago.
:D
Katrina

katrina, I think you are. Toronto is ok, but not like home. I just find it too big, I want to live somewhere smaller.

Where are you in BC, I went to Vancouver 6 years ago and loved it there, it had everything and was just the right size, and also the mountains are great, also went to Whistler, that really sounds such a long time ago now.

Im from Cheshire, a town called Warrington, born and bred here. Kwain where abouts in cheshire are you?
and Lauz_1601,

Where abouts in warrington do you live lauz_1601 and where abouts in cheshire kwain?

I also live in warrington

Hi

Babsi i live in Vancouver lol well since youve been here you know there a bunch of smaller cities near it im in Port Coquitlam about 30 min from Van.
I stopped at the Toronto airport and it is so much lager then here.
So have you ever gone by much music ive always wanted to go there lol.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back