When did your morning sickness start? (or all day sickness)

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Hi just wandering when all of you started with the m/s if you have yet. I am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant and counting and for the last few days I have felt a bit nauseous at times but not acdtually enough to make me sick. Where any of you like this and then it just hit you one day or else never came?

I had no symptoms until week 8. The m/s hit me so hard and I suffered until week 19!!!!! :shock: :D
Emilia xx

I was fine until I got to 16weeks and then felt like s**t almost constantly until about 21weeks. I was only actually sick a couple of times though. :?

Hi Gemz, my nausea was the main reason i thought i was pregnant and it started very slightly at just over 4 weeks!!!! It has varied from day to day, some days i feel so rough and others not so bad at all. I have actually noticed recently that i reach quite a bit (sorry if tmi) specially if something nasty wafts past my nose, hopefully this wont go on too much longer as when i had my scan on Monday i was told that the sac was nearly ready to give up yay!

i found that eating or drinking helped it to subside so try to keep little snacks with you. I hope you don't have to suffer too much, just take it as a good sign that everything is progressing nicely. Apparently if you suffer with m/s you are 50% less likely to miscarry.

love Claire xx

Hi, I felt nauseous from about week 5 but wasnt actually sick. When I was 8 weeks I was actually getting sick and that lasted until i was about 16 weeks.

hi gemz

every one is different!! i have felt sick all the time but only puked twice! i found i could control the sick feeling by eating stuff. i probaly felt sick by week 6 and i still having my moments now!

take care
sarah x

With my daughter, I got absolutely nothing. Well, one nauseous feeling at about 9 weeks.

With this one, I had it constantly from 4 weeks to about 10.

Every pregnancy is completely different.

Hi Gemz, I had nausea since a few days after concieving but at about week 8 it hit in a big way!! Proper throwing up, even water! Today is the first day in nearly two weeks I haven't been sick and it may be because I started to take vitamin B6 supplements yesterday. I must say I am starting to feel a little paranoid after being so sick that there may be something wrong with my pregnancy now its gone but I am reassuring myself that I have still had nauseous moments throughout the day. I really hope it doesn't come to you in a big way, its hell and I wouldn't wish it on anyone and you can still have a really healthy pregnancy without it.

Katt x

I started feeling sick around week 7 and it lasted about 4 weeks... i think i was one of the luckier ones as i never actaully vomited... i remember my stomach feeling really off all day thou! i would wake up feeling okay but an hour later i would feel rotten!!!! to me it was like the next day after a good drinking session with the girls... my stomach would feel sore to touch and all i wanted to do was sleep.... if i ate it went for an hour of so.. i used to eat 1/2 a sandwiche with milk and a piece of fruit or biscuit and lunch time then and hour n half later each the other 1/2 of sandwich.... i'd try to eat something every 2 hours... even glass of milk and piece of dry toast with jam..... it helped loads...

once it passes you feel normal again...

x

I was exactly like Hayley with this pregnancy.. very lucky that I was never sick just a mild nausea like sea sickness all day.. especially afternoon and evening when hungry!! I tended to eat every 2 hours so I couldn't let the nausea get any worse..

If you are lucky you will never be sick.. it does not mean you are not having a healthy pregnancy!! Enjoy it while it lasts just in case you wake up soon feeling frightfully sick!! :wink:

Mine started straight away, Im now at 12 weeks and some days are good, some are awful!!

I felt sick from 4 weeks (and i was sick all day every days for about 3 weeks) to about 7 and now all my symptoms have gone. Sore boobs and tad tired but thats it. I did pee more often but thats cause I was drinking alot more, hence frequent peeing. I get a twinge every so often but thats it. No spotting or bleeding what so ever *touches wood* and Im 10 weeks. Having no sickness is lovely now although I wont get cocky as could all come back! xxx

i thought i was dying from about week 6-and was sick 4x a day up til week 18! it does get better after the first tri to be fair xx

Hey everyone, i'm also one of the lucky ones. I'm 9.5 weeks and I only had a couple of times in week 7-8 where I felt icky. As soon as I ate something I was grand again. I read somewhere that you should take your time getting out of bed in the morning and maybe eat a biscuit before you get up. Worth a try I suppose!

ive just started feeling sick and hope it doesnt get worse!

I start to feel sick about 3 weeks ago, then the dry heaving started, but its only been the last two morning that i have actually been sick. But the sickly feeling is there mostly all of the day.
Every pregnancy is different, with my LO it was clockwork m/s, it would be at around 8 in the morning and it would disappear before i went to work at 9, if only i could have that again! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started feeling sick dead on week 6, haven't actually been sick yet but feel sick most of the time except when I'm eating

I was nausious very early on with both pregnancies but the horrendous ALL DAY sickness kicked in at about 5-6 weeks and hasnt left!

Know its going to pass eventully tho so I dont mind and it all in a good cause lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back