when did u get morning sickness

get use to it lmao sometimes the cramps can be really bad when i need to go , and then if u have trouble going it leave u feeling awfull !

well i went to boots today and bought some travel sickness bands and i think they do actually work i put them on straight away and havent felt sick since but i dont know if you can keep them on or if you need to take them off for a while??? you might not agree but im actually having a small glass of wine tonight the thought of it b4 made me gag.

ive had mine on for 2 weeks now (day and night), they do itch sometimes , and are horrid when they get wet but hopefully there helping , must admit they havent helped when ive felt sick cos of the horrid taste in my throat !

I've been feeling sick for a while on and off throughout the day, but this morning I feel like I could actually throw up.... :puke:

was actually physical sick for the first time the day i hit 9 weeks :wall:

i got it at about 12/13 weeks.
I HATE IT!!!!!!
my had was in the toilet every morning with out fail. and guess what i was sick this morning, hope ts not coming back.
xnatx

i know what u mean...it scares me that i havent had any morning sickness yet..i didnt when i was last pregnant, and miscarried, so it does worry me, but i smile and go on like its okay:)...im trying to stay positive all this worry just makes u feel worse hunny :):) happy thoughts babe

i was 9 weeks on monday and i havent had any morning sickness!!!!

I had it with my son when i was pregnant with him ..

As i work out in the community as a carer am i praying i dont get any this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back