when did u get morning sickness

marie_77

Reaction score
i am wondering when you ladies got your sickness. i am 4 wks and half and slightly nauseous here and there but not like with my daughter (nearly 2) when every smell made me heave. i dreaded cooking in the evenings was that bad.
i m/c in dec and did not really have m/s in that pg i really want to feel sick (a sign for me everything is ok).

marie x

Thats how I feel too. The only symptoms I got is my (.)(.) are the tiniest bit sore. I read it's usually from 6 weeks to 16 weeks. I want it bad too :puke: .
*Sending some morning sickness dust*
:hug:

thanks for reply i cant remember when m/s started with my last child (nearly 2) but i hated any smells and dreaded supermarket shopping and cooking. i know some women have had children and never had it maybe they can post on here :).

M/s vibes coming your way

marie x

Ive never suffered with morning sickness, but some women never get it, some get it from 6 weeks, some get it and it lasts the whole pregnancy.. you may well be lucky and not get it..

Hope you dont cos i hate being sick..

I had a bit during week 5 and now I'm in week 6 I feel like :puke: all the time

I was retching from what must have been about 4 weeks (although I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks + 1). I don't think I was actually sick until around week 8 and I've only been sick roughly once every 4 days since then.

But lots of retching though. Mainly in response to fag smoke, traffic fumes, cat food and the litter tray.

i wasnt sick but felt sick all day from abotut week 6 or 7 to week 14 or 15

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
my sickness didnt really start till 10-11 weeks with this one which is strange as this is when its to ease off. I too had a m/c in december and didnt feel sick but i dont think you can judge how your pregnancy is going by how sick you feel i too was worried this time that i didnt feel sick but scans showed everything was fine then the sickness came crashing on me. With my two girls i felt sick round about 6-7 weeks with them but just little waves of sickness usually if i was hungry or tired.

Try a kids toothpaste if the mint one makes u gag. i was the same.

uggghhh dont even go there Im still waiting for mine to end :puke:
Was just talking to a girl at the clinic who is 14 wks and never had a single second of nausea :shock: She said that maybe it was cos she was a strict vegetarian but i don't know how she came to that conclusion! :think:

When I had my DS I didn't really get it at all just felt a bit sick now and then.

This time I have felt quite nauseous and have been sick once, so I think it is just a case of every pregnancy being different.

I have felt sick for 3 weeks now and believe me you don't want it any sooner than you have to! I am thinking positively that it will wear off nice and early!

I wouldn't worry about differences in pregnancies either i have a friend who was sick from wk 6 to 14 first time around and has been fine this time so every time is different.

I wasn't sick until about 14 weeks, although I did feel very sick every day all day frim about 5 weeks until then. I'm fine now. I just get a wave of feeling sick every couple of days when hungry. xxx

Pregnopaws said:
She said that maybe it was cos she was a strict vegetarian but i don't know how she came to that conclusion! :think:

I'd say she was talking total tosh. I know quite a few vegetarians who have also been pregnant and who have had morning sickness. What you eat may have some bearing on it, but much of it is to do with how you react to HCG (which irritates the stomach lining).

DON'T WISH FOR MORNING SICKNESS!!!

When i was about 5 weeks i said to my DH "i wish i felt sick or something so it felt real" More fool me! A week later i was throwing up for England. I had Hyperemesis (constantly being sick) until 16 weeks, had 2 hospital stays and lost a stone and a half!!

oh no poor you that must have been BAD. :hug: I throw up maybe twice a day and think I'm going to die! Plus your tummy muscles must have been aching from being sick so much??

sickness is gross :evil: :)
Mine started just b4 6 weeks prob 5 weeks and fingers crossed haven't :puke: since Sunday. Hope its finished as it was really getting me down.

You are lucky if you dont get it!

My sickness started at 6 weeks. :puke: At about 10 weeks I had 5 days straight of no sickness and then it came back with avengence! :x

I still have it now although it's not so bad. Hopefully it's on it's way out! :pray:

week 5 was fairly nausus , week 6 was really bad, has eased a little this week but worse in evening , still got no apetiite tho and a horrid taste/feeling in the back of my throat which makes me feel bluurgghh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back