When did your morning sickness start ?

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have been getting some postive symptons this month :yay: and was wondering if you would you mind telling me when you all started to experience morning sickness was it before you got your bfp or after ? :sick:

:thanks:

not sure what bfp is . . (not down with the shortened versions of anything haha )
I got mine when i was about 5 weeks pregnant! you? x

BFP - Big Fat Positive (pregnancy test)

I am still trying to conceive not due to test until sunday but have been getting sore boobs, dark nipples, horrible back ache, gone off food and I have just started feeling sick... hoping they are all good signs, so was just wondering if anyone else suffered sickness before they got a postive test x

I would day that my nausea started a few days after I got my BFP but didn't get really bad until I was just over 6 weeks. I had really bad nausea and only vomited once during my pregnancy. I wore the seabands for travel sickness every day all day. I was too scared to take them off.

I got some sickness just after I got my bfp, which I now know was between 3 & 4 weeks. It didnt kick in properly though until about week 6 think and has been here ever since.

Mine started just before I was 7 weeks!! I really wanted it to start then I really wanted it to go!! It's not nice lol

Mine started just before 4 weeks and carried on til earlier this week. It's just nausea for me though - I haven't thrown up yet - and it was mainly caused by hunger. The worst was at around 7/8 weeks though. One night I was awake until after 3am because I felt sick every time I lay down.

Although, I am aware I've had it easy!

I've had mine on and off since about 5 dpo!! Mines also mainly nausea wen I'm hungry,I have to make sure I eat every 3 hours and within 15 mins of gettin out of bed xx

Mine didn't start for nearly 3 weeks after I got my bfp. I was just over 6 weeks x

thanks ladies, it is reassuring (in a strange way) to hear that some of you experienced it before you tested, I now just have the agonising wait till Sunday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back