morning sickness???

natashateale

Reaction score
Just wondering when you morning sickness started or if it ever did? My first pregnancy I was being sick from about6/7weeks onwards, all the way through the 9months, any time of the day ( I was even sick when I went in labour.
So just curious really

6/7 weeks but it's been on and off thankfully. More nauseous than being sick though.

Last edited:
with my first (boy) I had nothing - with my second (girl) from 6 weeks onwards until about 26 weeks I had 24/7 nausea and some smells made me sick in the morning.

with my first (boy) it started when i found out i was expecting was about 7-8wks and lasted all day everyday till i went into labour. this time i was about 3-4wks and didnt know, i just didnt feel right so took the test was shocked when i got a BFP, but it seems to be easing off now (13wks).

I have had a couple of times when I felt really nauseous mainly first thing, some smells make me want to vomit (nachos is my latest one) but I haven't had any physical sickness. I'm 8wks 4 days.

I have been very lucky and managed to escape it all together :)

XX

I'm constantly feeling nauseous. Yuck. Hate it. Sometimes wish I could just be sick and get it over with! I'm so irritated by smells just now. It's been like that since I realised I was pregnant. If it ever happens again I'll know what it is for sure! Xx

I haven't had any at all. Hoping it stays that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back