When did your sickness start?

english rose

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Now don't hit me, but I haven't had any sickness yet....

Just wondering when your sickness started so I have an idea of if/when it may start....

I'm 5 weeks+1 post LMP.

xxxx

I started vomiting with this one at about 8 weeks in but it only lasted about a month and it's wasn't too bad to be honest this time, was really sick with number 2 (had to stay in hospital for a while) and was sick for about 3 months with 1 and 3 :wall2: but have been pretty lucky with this one really :)

Last edited:
mine still hasn't started - just feel a bit sicky when I'm tired :)

I've been feeling sick for about a week now so from 5 weeks. Im not acually sick but the feeling is pretty much constant xx

Mine started at 6 weeks and I'm now 9 weeks tomorrow and it is still here!! Xx

From around 6 til 9 weeks although I still get the odd morning where I am a bit nauseous! Xx

I was never physically sick, though i got the boke alot! I started feeling nauseous around about 6 weeks, the mornings were the worst, but it did affect my whole day and i lost my appetite, couldn't eat big meals, alot of food made me feel sick, even just looking at it. This wore off at about 12 weeks. Some people don't get sickness though, it can vary for different people. xx

I got morning sickness at 6 weeks on the dot. Fortunately it has died down a bit in the last day or so. Hope that is it as I really would have struggled!!
xxxxx

Still waiting for my sickness to start. I'm 7 weeks 3 days. Have been worrying a bit about why it hasn't yet started but trying to look on the bright side!

mine started bout 6 weeks and was constant up till about 9 weeks....
seems to have gone now apart from the odd bout of nausea :dance:

everyone is different huni some people aren't sick at all so i wouldn't worry :)

Band on week 6 very nauseous all of the time. Now 8 + 5 and been a lot better past couple of days.

Between weeks 5 and 6, I'm not bein sick yet but constantly feel nauseous.

Mine started at 6-7 weeks, vomitting at least once a day and feeling sick all day long. Thought it was ending as hadn't been too bad for a few days but then had a really bad day with it yesterday, vomitting again!! xx

I'm nearly 7 weeks and have had the sicky feeling when tired or hungry like nickynoo but nothing else. Just praying it doesn't kick in when I'm alone in Malaysia over the next two weeks, I'll be checking in here for some out of time zone support if it does! xx

Mine started around 6 weeks, being sick most mornings and feeling sick until lunch time, didnt stop until 22ish weeks although i still feel a bit sick some mornings x

I think about 6 weeks. Even though I've been sick twice this week I think it's improving. Been sick about 3 times just nausea and retching.

Xxxx

Mine started around week 7, not actually sick but feeling sick and many moments when I'm almost throwing up, fox example when on train to work, but managing not to be sick. My last pregnancy I was throwing up 5 or 6 times a day so am hopeful it doesn't get any worse this time around...

6 weeks. There's still time for you. ;)

mine started at around 8-9 weeks.. and ive not been sick for around 2 weeks now! so it stopped when i was around 15 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back