Timing of morning sickness

tiggy

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed a patter to their morning sickness? Mine is just morning sickness I feel queasy when I wake up and the thought of eating makes me feel ill, I suffer all morning then come mid day I'm back to normal, no sickness and appetite comes back. Anyone else like this or does your sickness last all day? It's wierd when I feel sick I want to be normal and when I feel ok I worry that something is wrong as I don't feel sick! X

I'm ill most days most of the day BUT I always throw upon Saturday's :s

Funny that's how I've been feeling too, i feel queasy in the morning when I first wake up but then it disappears till the next morning x

I get hit with it when i get up and it eases of by lunchtime, but i then get bouts of feeling queasy throughout the afternoon and evening. But definitely worse in the morning, not actually been sick yet tho. xx

I seem to get it when I get tired so first thing in the morning, mid afternoon and before bed. But am tired the whole time so can crop up at any time!!
xxxx

I find as soon as I havnt eaten for a few hours I start to feel a bit sicky. So feel grim as I'm up and having a shower but by the time iv had fruit juice i start to feel like I can eat. Same if I leave it hours before lunch or tea. I havnt been sick yet but couple of gags first thing, where iv had to breathe a bit to get through lol! Xx

It's wierd when I feel sick I want to be normal and when I feel ok I worry that something is wrong as I don't feel sick! X

Exactly how I feel! xxxxx

A lot of morning sickness is down to low blood sugar, so having something mild before bed, followed by something in the morning to keep your strength up... i try and make sure i have a nut bar, or a flapjack or something as soon as i get up and it really helps. Mind you, i havent had nearly so much morning sickness this time round, i am either really early on, or i am experiencing a very different pregnancy as last time!

I was so unlucky and had it 24/7...mornings were worse as I was hungry but struggled to face anything apart from crumpets with butter and then just used to graze all day to try and keep going. Unfortunately, I ended up on medication as I was dry heaving so much my eyes were bloodshot at times :(

Ooh thanks ladies it's nice to know how everyone else is finding it and reassuring that I'm not suffering alone!! Xx

Mostly mornings. It was quite bad when I woke up but I have started to eat a piece of fruit before bed and it's stopped it setting in :yay: mid morning is a bit peaky but that's it now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back