when did everyone get there BFP

mummy24

Reaction score
Just curious as i have all the signs an around the time my period was due i started bleedin from watery pinkish to then deep red then to brown pretty pathetic really & now am 10 dpo i have 1 positive which is when i stared bleeding an nothing since :( just curious if anyones been in my position an how long did it take you to get ur BFP?

I've never had brown/pink discharge but I got my bfp afew days before af was due! Goodluck x x

arghh i remember with my 2 boys i thought i had a period an did a test found out around 8weeks! thank you so much :) xx there is hope then? lol

I got my bfp a week after my af was due hun. If you are worried maybe you should go and see your gp x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i went to see him yesterday an he says i have to re test in a week but ive bought some highly sensative tests to see :) i just hope this is it for me

Fingers crossed for you when u test hun, lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you very much ive never found out this early! i did tests with my boys around 8weeks pregnant so i guess ill just have to keep testing an then if nothing by 8 weeks i think i need to see a doctor ive never missed a period an they are regular 28days just this bleeding is making me think was it a period but i swear my periods dont end up being brownish at the end :/ am confused!

was it just a little bloody? maybe implantation? i dont know much about that though hun. I got my bfp the day my af was due!

Good luck x

yeah like blood the first time watery! then after 24hrs it went to spotting then brownish ive been testing an when i started bleeding i got a faint positive then after ive had nothing think i may leave it till saturday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back