when did you get your BFP?

lealea85

Reaction score
I'm really curious to know if its normal to get a BFP 2-3 weeks after missed AF?

When did u get your BFP n what stmptoms did u have?

I got mine 2 days after af was feeling really tired and of course no af

I got my bfp a couple of days before my missed af. I was 3 weeks and 4 days when i got my positive test.

I had sore boobs and lower back ache which i normally get with af, so thought the witch was on her way. The only thing that was unusual was that i had lots of pulling and twinges in my uterus but not like af cramps.

XX

Last edited:
I got my bfp 4 days before I expected af. My symptoms were some sharp pains in my belly (this made me buy a test) and I also had to pee during the night more often than usual.

I got my bfp when af was 9 days late. I had a regular 28 day cycle, but we,d been on holiday and i was really worried about the flight so i thought stress was delying it. It done it before and we had been trying for a year but gave up so didn,t think i,d be preg, but i was!! The only symptom i had was backache.

i got a bfp when af was 10 days late. i had major heartburn and i had given af a few extra days to turn up and it hadnt so i tested

Um I got mine when 7 weeks pregnant....only took the test cos I couldn't remember when my last af was lol

I was a week late and had heartburn and suddenly struggled to eat a cumberland sausage because it was too spicy lol

I got mine when i tested 12 days late!
I thought my weeks holiday had delayed my AF and when a friend said do a test you cant be that late i bought two Clear Blue. Did my first on 21st December my first morning wee and came straight up! I didnt believe it, took it to pharmacist and asked them their opinion! Daft really! Then still didnt believe it and did the other! same thing! Still not sunken in! THEN bought a Digital Clear Blue and did that this morning at 2:20am and there as clear as day said i was pregnant 3+!

Still CANNOT believe it!

Make a pregnancy ticker

I was about 11 days late when I tested :)

Not many symptoms. Boobs were a bit sore, and missed period of course.
I only tested after some encouragement from OH because my period is never that late.

Last edited:
First pregnancy I got bfp a 7 days late (would find out later that at this point I was already 6 weeks pregnant, tested negative at 5 weeks pregnant!!)

With this pregnancy I tested positive at 1 day late and I was 4 weeks pregnant!

Got a really faint line the day before AF was due on a cheepie then tested the day AF was due with another.... still really faint.... so much so that if the test wasn't at the right angle you couldn't see it.... Tested with a CB Digi on the day AF was due and got 'Pregnant 1-2' xx

I got my BFP the day AF was due x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Got bfp day or two before af was due. No symptoms.xx

I was 3 days late when I got BFP.x

It was the day AF was due for me. I woke up with horrendously sore boobs, then on the way to work I spotted a dead animal on the side of the road and this caused me to cry all the way to work. I knew this was strange behaviour for me, so I tested that afternoon and got a strong BFP straight away. I tested again the next morning with a CB digi and got 2-3 weeks. I was so happy as there was no question it was a BFP for sure. :)

I got mine 4 days after missed AF as was regular as clockwork 28 days, and was being tight and didn't want to shell out £5 on Tampax that I wasn't going to use!!! lol. Did two Sainsburys own for £4.50, one in the afternoon, one the next morning and both were very positive, although turns out my pregnancy symptoms were the same as my coming on my period symptoms so I was quite surprised. It wasn't til a couple of weeks later that I had to start weeing in the night and feeling sick!!

I did an IC 5 days before af and got a really really faint line, not even OH could see it, but I could! :D Then did another the next morning 4 days before af, got a slightly darker line, so did FRER for quite a strong line, then did CB digi 1-2 weeks pregnant! Still can't believe it! I'm still doing an IC every morning for reassurance and to see how quick it's getting darker. Its nearly as dark as control and af is due today! Sorry to go on lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back