When will it sink in?

Congratulations honey!! Really pleased for you.

Not sure about it sinking in. My due date is 12 days away and I still don't think it's sunk in fully!

I think the fact that I'm going to have to deliver a small human has struck home - I honestly can't understand how I am going to cope with the pain!! x

Congrats cupcake :)
I am 10weeks and it hasnt sunk in. I think when we have our first can it might become more real but intil then I dont think it will at all. With my first it hit us at 4am on a thursday morning on 8th of may 2008 :) thats when I went into labour :) and even then I think it took us another week to realise we have a baby girl. I think it hits people at different times depending on if its your 1st 2nd or 3rd etc.
Fx for you cupcake and hope the next 8weeks fly

I think the fact that I'm going to have to deliver a small human has struck home - I honestly can't understand how I am going to cope with the pain!! x
Haha, I was reading stuff on here last night while my OH was out and suddenly realised that I really am going to have to give birth quite soon, and that it's really going to hurt. I almost rang him and made him come home but managed to distract myself with some tidying instead :lol:

The fact that I am pregnant has well and truly sunk in, but the fact that this will all end with a baby is only just beginning to hit me!

Some days, like today, I feel really excited and can't wait to meet him and wonder what he will look like. Other days, I'm struggling to realise that this will all end with a tiny person that I made and am responsible for taking care of!

XX

I found out just over a week ago and I'm still trying to get my head around it lol. Not sure it will sink in till I see my 1st scan at 12 weeks :) xx

some days I think it has sunk in and others not so sure lol,big congrats on ur BFP :Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back