Wheeeeee - Into the 2WW!!!!

i knoww :( i was in asda earlier.. and i cuda sworn :witch: was coming for me!
even went and spend £5 on all the pads n other period rubbish lol
but nothing again..! and yes Evaki.. its very bizare we are all in the same boat!!
xx

i knoww :( i was in asda earlier.. and i cuda sworn :witch: was coming for me!
even went and spend £5 on all the pads n other period rubbish lol
but nothing again..! and yes Evaki.. its very bizare we are all in the same boat!!
xx
hmm, I know the feeling!

I kind of feel like she couldbe coming too, but it's on ad off, and has been since the 29th! And usually I only feel like that one day before, or the same day, and now it's been what, 5 days?

Maybe we'll all get our bfp's next week :) One after the other! That would be sooo GREAT! Makes my heart beat faster just to think about it :)

Well ladies she arrived on time yesterday afternoon! I suppose its good that ive gone back to a 28 day cycle after MC.

Good luck to you girls that are still in xxx

Well ladies she arrived on time yesterday afternoon! I suppose its good that ive gone back to a 28 day cycle after MC.

Getting your cycle back that quickly is great hun. I was a 28 day cycle then mc, then 36 days!!! Then 34 days!!! :wall2: xx

Getting your cycle back that quickly is great hun. I was a 28 day cycle then mc, then 36 days!!! Then 34 days!!! :wall2: xx

Im very surprised that it has come back so quick, hope you get back on track soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back