Wheeeeee - Into the 2WW!!!!

it is very feint but i think i still see it, i would invest in a better one tomorrow good luck xx

I see something evaki - faint but ther. Dont trust my opinion though - I've been seeing lines on everything recently! Xx

Thanks!!

It is extremely faint :p But extremely faint is better than nothing I guess :p
Polly- Initially my plan was to test on Friday, so I'll wait untill that to get a more expensive test I think. I also have a lot of schoolwork to get done by Friday morning, and if I were to find out I'm pregnant tomorrow I would definitely not get any of that done! I'd start looking at names, knitting patterns for baby clothes, looking for pregnancy and baby books on amazon etc :p So I think I better leave it to the weekend!

I might also be going to the doctor one of these days to get a sick note for uni, so hopefully they can agree to do a pregnancy test too! But then I guess I still won't know anything until Friday or over the weekend, even if I go tomorrow.

I surprise myself how calm I am about this now... Before I've been completely freaking out unable to think about anything else (It still occupies a lot of my thoughts, but less than other 2ww's!!) Maybe that's a good sign :p??

And Louize- I think I might be too sometimes. If I stare long enough a line does appear :p But I think and hope that this time it's different!

It's official I'm out again, the witch has arrived ( the b**ch), :( .
a day early too I do hate uninvited and early visitors of the witchy kind.

I am teetering on the edge of joining the 2ww club. I shall officially declare tommorrow 1dpo :)

Yay I'm dpo. Felt like it took so long to get here. Now for the insane symptom spotting and secret hpt's :)

Sorry to hear that Polly & hartslet :( :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck for your next cycles :clover:

FX for you Evaki and Ninjakitty, you have to carry the flaming torch of :dust: for us now!! Good luck girls!!! xxx

Sorry the witch got you Hartslet and pollyp .. Good luck next cycle x

i tested this morning with 2mu .. :bfn: but still no :witch: .. hurry up so i can get on with TTC.. jeeze x

I think I might be pregnant!!!

Just came home after buying a bunch of tests, somehow I just couldn't help it, ( http://imgur.com/Zpx6F Lol) and I tested with the cheapest first and there is a line! A pink one at that and it started showing up after about 3 minutes!! I don't trust it yet because of the brand (even the packaging says that if you get to lines you are probably pregnant, but wow, there's a line!!! I literally JUST took the test and the picture and now I'm wondering which test to try next!!

http://imgur.com/a/GcVbG

hmmm just did a boots one with a blue cross and NOTHING. A BFN. Argh this is so frustrating! Going to try Tesco's now...

Edit: Tesco doesn't show anything either as far as I can see... :-/

Counld the other pink line really be a really cruel evap :(??

Last edited:
I think you should do a CB digi or a FR as they're 2 of the best, let us know how it goes xx

I tried a first response, nothing. Mayyyybe a really faint line, but probably just my imagination. I kind of want to wait with the CB digi since they're so expensive :( If all these other tests couldn't pick it up I'm pretty sure that CB digi won't either... sigh. I think maybe I should just wait until tomorrow and try again and see if I have better luck... dunno..

I was soooooo excited!!

At least af isn't here and it doesn't really feel like she's coming... I'm still kind of nauseous today, my stomach hurt protested both after breakfast and lunch, and my left nipple is still darker... so we'll see. If I'm pregnant I'll still be pregnant tomorrow, so I guess it's better to wait a little longer than to be frustrated with all these tests!

Wat DPO are u hun? FR wasn't FMU was it? X

I'm not exactly sure, based on cm it should be about 11dpo I think. (10-12 I guess..)

And no, FR was not fmu, used the same for all these tests.
Googled the first brand, 1st aid pregnancy test, and it says "The red control line contains a tiny amount of HCG dried in the membrane. Sometimes urine accidentally splashes onto the result window and washes a small amount of that HCG on the capture antibody. The result can be that a faint pink line may appear indicating positive for pregnancy (false positive)"

soo I guess that could be what happened. But I also read on a different forum someone had gotten a positive, and then 2 days later a negative with FR... so you never know I guess...

EVAKI I a line in your new photo, I see it god damn it LOL

Apparently blue ones arent very good, always go with pinkies. Mine was fainter the next morning too. I found my evening urine was stronger for some reason
x

Last edited:
dont do anymore tests tonight.. i see a line on ur first.
i wudnt waste anymore because u arnt using FMU..
did u have a two pack of first response?
if not id try the digi tomoro.. or even a cheaper one tomoro
as soon as u get a more clearer line go for the digi!
thats what i would do xx

p.s i couldnt help but smile at the pic of all your tests! hope they bring a :bfp: xx

i tested this morning with 2mu .. :bfn: but still no :witch: .. hurry up so i can get on with TTC.. jeeze x

:rofl: :rofl: i'm the same, i keep telling the :witch: that she can leave now!!! she made her point and i have :bd: to be gtting on with!!! hee hee hee

Last edited:
EVAKI I a line in your new photo, I see it god damn it LOL

Apparently blue ones arent very good, always go with pinkies. Mine was fainter the next morning too. I found my evening urine was stronger for some reason
x

Wohoo! You see it too! :p I was really surprised when I could actually see it through the thick annoying plastic window, and when I took it a part it was so clear! (better in real life than in the pictures)

dont do anymore tests tonight.. i see a line on ur first.
i wudnt waste anymore because u arnt using FMU..
did u have a two pack of first response?
if not id try the digi tomoro.. or even a cheaper one tomoro
as soon as u get a more clearer line go for the digi!
thats what i would do xx

Agreed, I'll wait until tomorrow... sigh.
I used my last FR (Had it from another time)
I think I'll continue with the cheaper end of the range I have :p And then use digi to confirm if I get one or more lines that are kind of clear...

p.s i couldnt help but smile at the pic of all your tests! hope they bring a :bfp: xx
Lol, I just went nuts! I read this http://www.peeonastick.com/hptshowdown.html last night and noticed how incredibly different results some of those tests were, so I wanted to try a variation of different ones as well! (I had the FR and the internet One Step, but put them in the picture anyway...only one left of each!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I don't get a BFP soon at least one good thing has come from this, I got to know some of my reaction to the news which was incredible joy and excitement! So that's good at least :)

Just had a small portion of yoghurt and it made me kind of nauseous.. hmmm..
maybe it's just from all the worrying about these tests! But I hope not! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back