**~~What's on your Mind?~~**

Tracey is desperately trying to stay calm for sake of bubs, but currently on the edge of a breakdown due to this toothache ...

Worst nights sleep ever! Heartburn is getting worse everyday :(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Tweety did you manage to get to the dental hospital yesterday??

Although having a very busy day, my brain has told me all day that I am going to get my AF because I'm due on, unreasonable thoughts and still not quite being able to believe I'm finally pg despite having seen blob and HB.

Tracey is desperately trying to stay calm for sake of bubs, but currently on the edge of a breakdown due to this toothache ...

You poor thing hun, I really feel your pain (literally and metophorically!)

I have my third gum infection since getting my BFP and am in agony.

I need treatment on a tooth (this is where the infection starts) but dentist is loathe to do it whilst I am preggers :shock:

I don't want antibiotics again, had them twice already - once for gum infection and once for an infected ingrown hair don't ask

I hope you are able to get some help hun, tooth ache is the worst kind of ache. I cannot believe I am only nearly half way through and this is my 3rd infection....

At the moment I am managing the pain OK but I'll def be taking a few paracetemol before bed so I get some sleep.

I hope you manage to get some sleep and feel better soon

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Woooo having a hormonal out burst now feelin like a plonka!!

:hug: ceebump. It took all my self restraint not to face one last night when OH went on a rant about how messy everything was. Half of its his mess but that doesn't seem to be a factor! Can't wait til this essay is finished. Grr awake at 4.30 again! SO tired but can't sleep. :brat:

Berni really doesn't want to go to work today having had only 1 day off :(

1 year ago today, I married the love of my life. And now we're 2 months away from becoming parents. I'm a happy lady today :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

1 year ago today, I married the love of my life. And now we're 2 months away from becoming parents. I'm a happy lady today :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Happy anniversary, have a lovely day!!! Xx

Happy anniversary! x :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Hey girls

Well what a weekend ended up having two separate visits to the dental hospital on both occasions I got a root canal. One without anaesthetic :shock:

Never been in so much pain in my life. I was actually sobbing uncontrollably it was very embarrassing but I literally have never felt pain like it.

Turns out that was all for nothing as the pain increased tenfold after that so was back yesterday morning and ended up getting an x ray which I wasn't pleased about ... Turned out it was actually a different tooth that was causing the bother. Another root canal done not nearly as bad as the first but still recovering today (still trying to figure out why I came into work)

Sorry for long post ... Thought I'd update you x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Oh and happy anniversary jayjay xx

Tapatalk madness!

:hug: ceebump. It took all my self restraint not to face one last night when OH went on a rant about how messy everything was. Half of its his mess but that doesn't seem to be a factor! Can't wait til this essay is finished. Grr awake at 4.30 again! SO tired but can't sleep. :brat:

Dont bloody get me started about oh's and mess loool my now ex expected me to go work come bk clean cook wash up while he had been in all day playing xbox!! I mean seriously?! Loool

Hope u slept in the end!! X

Hey girls

Well what a weekend ended up having two separate visits to the dental hospital on both occasions I got a root canal. One without anaesthetic :shock:

Never been in so much pain in my life. I was actually sobbing uncontrollably it was very embarrassing but I literally have never felt pain like it.

Turns out that was all for nothing as the pain increased tenfold after that so was back yesterday morning and ended up getting an x ray which I wasn't pleased about ... Turned out it was actually a different tooth that was causing the bother. Another root canal done not nearly as bad as the first but still recovering today (still trying to figure out why I came into work)

Tapatalk madness!

OMG - you poor thing! Root canal without local anaesthetic on the wrong tooth - Jesus!!!

I hope that after all that you have been "fixed" though hun, there is nothing worse than a tooth ache.

I am adamant I won't have an X-ray and that is the main reason my dentist wont do any work on me (in-case it's not the tooth we think it is)

I feel a bit better today so may put off another visit to the dentist for the time being. This baby will come out looking like and antibiotic otherwise :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls

Tapatalk madness!

OMG - you poor thing! Root canal without local anaesthetic on the wrong tooth - Jesus!!!

I hope that after all that you have been "fixed" though hun, there is nothing worse than a tooth ache.

I am adamant I won't have an X-ray and that is the main reason my dentist wont do any work on me (in-case it's not the tooth we think it is)

I feel a bit better today so may put off another visit to the dentist for the time being. This baby will come out looking like and antibiotic otherwise :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The dentist told me yesterday that the amount of radiation is the same as taking a short flight to London so I was happy to go ahead with it. Especially as their attempt without an xray was a farce! Also SIL is a radiographer and she confirmed it was ok ... Only in early pregnancy would it be a problem x

Also u was concerned about the amount of stress that I was now under due to pain levels

The root canal was horrific he had to drill in 5 second intervals as I couldn't take it any longer than that ... Nearly broke my own fingers gripping on to the arm of the chair then they had the cheek to tell me I had to relax!!

I'm also now on antibiotics .. Face is still very swollen and sore from the 20 or so injections I have now had :cry: wish I stayed home

Tapatalk madness!

The dentist told me yesterday that the amount of radiation is the same as taking a short flight to London so I was happy to go ahead with it. Especially as their attempt without an xray was a farce! Also SIL is a radiographer and she confirmed it was ok ... Only in early pregnancy would it be a problem x

Also u was concerned about the amount of stress that I was now under due to pain levels

The root canal was horrific he had to drill in 5 second intervals as I couldn't take it any longer than that ... Nearly broke my own fingers gripping on to the arm of the chair then they had the cheek to tell me I had to relax!!

I'm also now on antibiotics .. Face is still very swollen and sore from the 20 or so injections I have now had :cry: wish I stayed home

Tapatalk madness!

OH MY!!!! So sorry to hear that you've properly been through it this weekend :hug: I bet labour will feel like a breeze in comparison.

I've been struggling with a trapped nerve in my back all weekend, but having just read your post, I feel like its nothing in comparison!

Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Last edited:
Ouch tweety :hugs: how awful. I say go home from work and rest up.

Happy anniversary jayjay :)

Claire is having a lazy morning bouncing on my ball before going off to aqua natal later, something's gotta get this baby moving :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back