whats on the menu today? i've lost my apetite

annem

Reaction score
whats everyone having for dinner? i can't decide what i want. I've lost my appetite at the mo and need to be tempted by something.

So far i've had -

two slices of toast with marmite and butter

a cup of tea

a glass of orange juice

a glass of milk

a large double choc muffin at starbucks

a wedge of cheese

2 glasses of water

I just don't know what i want :think: Normally i've eaten loads by now.

god woman...get some grub down ya! I've eaten like a pig at the trough all day

frosties, cheese toastie, salad, large OJ, bags of nuts, apple, wispa bar and I'm ready for tea now!

treat yourself to a takeaway maybe....then you don't have the ordeal of making something...always puts me off when I have no great appetite :hug:

I cant decide between cooking lasagne or a mild korma tonight.. Im pretty sure both will wreck my guts and give me heartburn all night, but hey :)

Starbucks... :cry: You moo bag.... I miss my mocca frapaccinos sooooo much... I've had a slice of toast, two cups of tea... oh poo... that's it actually... :think: Don't show this thread to DH, he'll get annoyed. :oops: Dunno what I will eat tonight... probably pasta ... AGAIN... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Get your OH to make you something you will enjoy it more if you dont have to make it yourself. Thats what i do when i feel like i dont want anything or i cant make up my mind.

Squiglet said:
Starbucks... :cry: You moo bag.... I miss my mocca frapaccinos sooooo much... I've had a slice of toast, two cups of tea... oh poo... that's it actually... :think: Don't show this thread to DH, he'll get annoyed. :oops: Dunno what I will eat tonight... probably pasta ... AGAIN... :wall: :wall: :wall:

starbucks have not made it to spain? i guess there must not be a market it for it. I thought they were everywhere!

you better get some food in you too!

just had a sausage sandwich which was ok.

Yep good idea, going to wait for my OH-prob not long now and either get him to cook or get a take away. I hate not feeling like food!

not suffered from much heartburn yet!!

Squiglet said:

you need to eat more squig! you have to make up those extra calories hun *lecture over*
:hug: :hug: :hug:

There is a Starbucks in Spain.. just in Madrid and three hour drive to get Starbucks is a bit on the extreme side.

I would eat more, only I throw up a lot of what I eat because I feel full and get heart burn. I know I should eat more but I just can't face it... :(

Squig what about drinking complan as it has everything you need in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back