*OMG update!!* lost my friends

They were never the right sort of friends in the first place it sounds like :( :hug: :hug:

Let them have their petty drama, sounds like they aren't very responsible anyway. Have you tried going to a post-natal group? I didn't make any longlasting friends there but it was nice to get out and about and made me feel better being a little bit social. I always found that if something upsetting happened (like what your 'friends') did to you, it helped me a lot to focus on something else as a distraction. The more time passed the easier it became to not think of the event or person.

Sometimes I think it's kind of hard being mid-20's and "starting all over again" making friends now that we've all got babies and leaving the single/couple type of life behind. But it can happen, I think. :hug: to you!

Nasty pices of poo that person :twisted: :twisted: :shakehead: :x :shakehead: :twisted: is you worth a million of them hunnie 8) :hug: not worth a minute of your time or thoughts love :talkhand:
forget them and get out there and you'll make some new realy lovely mates

hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I havent spoken to my 'best friend' for nearly a year now. She had jealousy issues over my pregnancy and although we tried to sort through it ultimately I finally realised that she was just too selfish and it was too hard to be her friend, particularly as I was about to have a baby. It was a very tough decision but in the end it was the best one I ever made.

Our lives were moving in different directions really and when she told me I was selfish for not going to see her after work when I was heavily pregnant and not going on a mutual friends hen-do for 3 DAYS! i decided enough was enough. She was quite needy and did a similar thing with so called mutual friends in that they deleted me from their social networking sites.. some of whom I no longer speak to either.

I am so much happier, I have made some good friends through baby groups and I no longer feel like I have the constant pressure of her neediness. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back