what you getting daddy to be for fathers day...

elisesmum

Reaction score
im stuck on what to get bumps daddy to be its his first fathers day im buying my daughters dad a t-shirt like always but want to make my partners special as its his very first, im getting him a i love daddy booties and vest but want something special to get him any ideas ladies xx

Fathers Day falls on my Birthday this year and it's also the day before our 20 week scan - I don't want to tempt fate so I am not getting OH anything :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Have to agree with Nat, I did toy with the idea of a card but have decided untill baby is here I wont be buying anything xx

I got hubby a card thats from me and the bump. He asked if I wanted one for mothers day but as it was the day before our 12 week scan I sed no way just in case then met ma brother for lunch that same day and what did he give me a bloomin envelope with "mummy" written on the front knew exactly what it was so didny open it till after the scan

I toyed with the idea of doin sumin for the papas to be but thot didny do owt for the grannys to be so will start next year afresh xx

Hubby got me a mothers day card from out bump so I would feel tight it I didn't do something :/ I've already bought a baby sleepsuit that says I love daddy so maybe just a card.

I have got mine a Happy Fathers Day from the bump card. You can buy them on ebay. I also got a "i love boobies, and so does my Daddy" babygrow! haha.

but I am loving the idea of getting a scan done!

My husband bought me a card from the bump on mothers day. So I'll buy him one from the bump too :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have got mine a Happy Fathers Day from the bump card. You can buy them on ebay. I also got a "i love boobies, and so does my Daddy" babygrow! haha.

The baby-gro sounds cool, was that from ebay as well?

xxxxx

Last edited:
I'm just going to wait until she's here lol. x

The baby-gro sounds cool, was that from ebay as well?

xxxxx

yep! also saw a "keep Calm Daddy, I'm worth the wait" from bump key ring too. Was some lovely winnie the pooh and disney from bump cards on ebay. I just searched "from bump" and loads came up xx

I have kiddies already so we are making cupcakes I have ordered edible prints for the tops with a picture of each of the kids with oh and one with our scan pic for bubs. I thought it would be nice for all the kids to get stuck in and help and it was quite cheap to have the prints done x

I saw a card with a pic of a cute baby boy on which says "who's the daddy? You are!! " I had to get that! X

I wont be getting anything for DH, he didn't get me anything for mothers day :brat:

We didn't do mothers day so we won't be doing fathers day either. Also OH has recently lost his dad so he needs this years with his family really... We did jointly buy a book called 'just like my daddy' at the weekend though which is so lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back