fathers day

ooo whoever asked about the t-shirt printing (cant be bothered to look back at posts) at my local tesco extra they've just opened up a photo section that prints your photos on basically everything from teddies t-shirts to mouse mats to boxers and thongs lol so is worth looking if you have one locally!

Chistina i think thats a lovely idea, even if its just a card signed from bump!

Can I ask how you guys managed to get hand prints off your babies?! I'm sure it's impossible :talkhand:

Not that I've tried before or anything :(

We've got him a PS2 game, a DVD, and I'm planning on taking a picture of Ryan in an I love daddy T Shirt and framing it.

.Christina. said:
do you think there's anything I could do for my OH? I'm pregnant and I spose it would be nice to do something. Though I can't think of what to do. Haven't had our first scan yet so no pics.

any ideas? or just don't bother?

I did! I got a card, put in the scan picture, drew a speech bubble from where the head was and wrote stuff like "can't wait to meet you, it's so fun playing kicking games with you through mummys tummy" and stuff like that. But maybe I'm just weird. You could get a i love daddy type photo frame for his first picture when babys born, to go on his desk at work so he doesn't feel so bad about going back after paternity leave? I got the usual fathers day stuff... pint glass with "best dad" on or something like that... he actually uses it too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back