New daddy present

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry5a

Reaction score
Im not due until the end of January but I want to get the OH his first daddy present from bump for Christmas... Any ideas? I'm getting him socks and pants as a joke present as dads always seem to get these but want a proper present too x

Im buying my hubbie a watch and going to get the back engraved from me and the little one!!
xxxx

I'm not buying a present but I'm getting a moonpig card done with a piccie of the scan with a Santa hat on :) x

Sleepy Sue thats a brilliant idea... might have to pinch that idea xx

i got my oh a book calles i love my daddy and kisses for daddy that they can read together!

What great ideas! Thanks girls x love the moon pig card idea, and the book. Unfortunatly he has a brand new watch but was thinking daddy cuff links for work.

You can get the scan picture put on cuff links too by the way!!

I got my oh a book which has loads of questions about him which he fills in and then gives back to baby so when he's older he has all the answers x

It's something like a daddy journal...you can get em for every member of the family

I've seen those books, they look really really good! Where do you get the scan cuff links from?!?

A few shops on fb do them but I think one company is called the silver fingerprint co or silver impressions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back