Present for Daddy ideas please!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Its my DH birthday next month and I wanted to get him something special from James that he can keep - something that says he a daddy or something involving James. I wanted something a bit different rather than a T Shirt with "Whose the Daddy" etc.

Has anyone got any good ideas?

what about a dad ring or chain, thats what i got malc the first year kieron was born

you can get picture frames that say "me and my daddy" you could get one of those and put a pic of the two of them in it!! it was my oh's bday on tues and i got him a frame that holds 9 pics and put photos of jack from birth to now in it and he loved it.its so beautiful..i get to enjoy it too :)

samandbump said:
you can get picture frames that say "me and my daddy" you could get one of those and put a pic of the two of them in it!! it was my oh's bday on tues and i got him a frame that holds 9 pics and put photos of jack from birth to now in it and he loved it.its so beautiful..i get to enjoy it too :)

thats a fab idea

You could get him a frame that says 'Me & My Daddy' and put a picture of him and James in it. My OH got me one for my Birthday and I love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back