Fathers Day Pressies

lucylou

Reaction score
Has anyone any ideas for pressies for Fathers Day? I'd really like to get something personalised from Charlie to his dad but I just can't think....help???? x

Mothercare do a "daddy's boasting book" for photos. They have a whole range of stuff actually, it's pretty good.

A mug or a mousemat with his picture on?

One of the best things I've seen is the silver cufflinks or pendant with the baby's fingerprint on from www.smallp.co.uk

I looked into setting up a business doing that but it's really expensive.

urchin said:

Me too Urchin. I think they are beautiful, but not many people have £8500 lying around to put into a business that might not work.

Anyone got any ideas on anything to buy a daddy-to-be?? I just thought it would be a lovely idea to buy DH something from LO.

tankett said:
urchin said:

Me too Urchin. I think they are beautiful, but not many people have £8500 lying around to put into a business that might not work.

Exactly, and they only give you enough kit to make £5000 worth of stuff...then I wonder how much it is to buy more? Hmmmm. Nice idea yeah, but sounded a bit dodgy, which is a shame I think I'd have done really well at it if it was a reasonable cost.

I was really getting excited about doing it, thinking it was something I could do without having to return to full-time work, but the information went straight in the bin. :(

Bubbledreamer - it's 18th June (my first wedding anniversary!!!)

I had totally forgotten about Fathers day :oops: It's DF's 21st birthday on the 22nd June so I have been wrapped in that, got a surprise gig (seeing Richard Ashcroft) on the 17th and then a surprise party on the 22nd (his birthday). No idea about Fathers day. I'll prob have a scout about the shopping centre :?

tankett said:
Bubbledreamer - it's 18th June (my first wedding anniversary!!!)

thanks huni! i always forget about it coz its so close to kurts birthday :oops:
hope u had a good holiday btw tankett not spoke to you since you been back :D

Hi

A few years back i made a personalized calender for my dad with me my bro my sis bernie and pics of all of us in it it was great he loved it.
I forgot its coming up we have our anniversary on the 20th my bestfriends birthday on the 11th fathers day 18th, my other friends on the 17th , bernies moms on the 28th.
busy busy good luck finding somthing.
Katrina

Thanks for your help girls, I really like the fingerprint idea, wonder if I'll be able to get it in time x

*bump*

Need some help!

I'm getting dh a poster of the scary photo of Zara in the air but I want a 'first father's day' gift. I've had a look on the web and not come up with anything. Any ideas it's getting closer.

Have a look in mothercare, they have loads of "Daddy" stuff like boasting book for photos, mousemats with room for a photo etc.

My friend has bought a paint-your-own mug kit and she's gonna do a handprint on it!

I've done a casting of Rubie's hand and foot for my dad as I wanted something extra special. It's fathers day this week, then the week after it's his birthday. He also has to go into hospital for a triple bypass on his birthday :(

I bet my castings come out rubbish!! I have to wait 48 hours before I can take them out of the moulds.

I can't afford anything, don't get paid until the 27th! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back