fathers day

Sage

Reaction score
Im sure its the same for alot of you out there so i was wondering what your guna give your OH for their first fathers day? Just thought it would be a nice idea for everyone to post ideas for people who are stuck for them!

Ive got as far as making a card with his handprint on but as for a gift im not sure? Dont want it to be something store brought if you see what i mean, want it to be something personal for the first time.

personally i think a home made card is enough, im not into material things for every occassion! But a nice idea if you wanted to get a gift would be a t-shirt with 'Im the daddy!' or something on?

the card with babys handprint is such a sweet idea. i want to steal it :D
xx
any on know were we can get t shirts printed with pic?

I am making a home made card and am trying to find a kit which has nail scissors, tweezers etc etc

I know it sounds a bit strange but he has been looking for a kit for months and either he can't find one or it is too expensive but I know that is something he wants so we will be out and about one day looking and if it costs $100 I'll pay it (I am in a good mood he got me a Wii fit today).

On Kai's 1st Christmas, a month before I did a photoshoot with Kai and had around 50 photos and got 3 photos mounted in a nice display, he has that hanging at work now.

I just got him bits and pieces of stuff that say 'dad' on them.

Like a keyring.. a mug.. a fridge magnet.. a fathers day certificate and a card that we made with his handprint in it... I didnt steal your idea BTW... I did it about 2 weeks ago :D

thats the idea though post your ideas then hopefully it will help other mums!!

jayla's mummy id do a search on google im sure something will come up with t-shirt printing?

jayla's mummy said:
xx

Princess_Puddles might be able to do it for you. She makes t-shirts with stuff on them but i think they are only kids ones :think:

jayla's mummy said:
xx

I think Tescos do them in the photography bit :think:

Sage said:
thats the idea though post your ideas then hopefully it will help other mums!!

jayla's mummy id do a search on google im sure something will come up with t-shirt printing?

ta hun xx

some photo developing shops do gifts of a photo on a mouse mat, or cup, t shirts. Great for grannies to they have bags and unbrellas all with there grand kids face on.

I don't like buying things for father's day so we are making biscuits that spell out I love daddy - but with a heart instead of love.

A car?!?! lol the only car my OH would be getting would be a picture on his card! :rotfl:

I've got him a George Foreman grill (he has wanted one for a while) and just a shop bought card - he's not the sentimental type, he wouldn't appreciate it even if I did put more effort in!

do you think there's anything I could do for my OH? I'm pregnant and I spose it would be nice to do something. Though I can't think of what to do. Haven't had our first scan yet so no pics.

any ideas? or just don't bother?

I've got my DH a pair of jeans, denim jacket, and 2 t-shirts.

He's not keen on traditional fathers day gifts like photo frames and so on - he sees them as trinkets to collect dust :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back