• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till you feed blueberries .... Their poo goes greeny blue. And mushrooms come out whole lol

Last edited:
Rósa;2634350 said:
Wait till you feed blueberries .... Their poo goes greeny blue. And mushrooms come out hole lol

Lol at whole mushrooms ewwwww

Rósa;2634350 said:
Wait till you feed blueberries .... Their poo goes greeny blue. And mushrooms come out whole lol

Seriously?! :sick: I need to look at how to prepare mushrooms for him actually. I hate them but would like him to eat them :oooo:

Rósa;2634350 said:

Seriously?! :sick: I need to look at how to prepare mushrooms for him actually. I hate them but would like him to eat them :oooo:

Caitlin loves them done in cream and garlic with prawns, if they are chunky she chews them up and they are fine but some she must just swallow without chewing, so think thats why they come out whole.

Apologies if I appeared controversial about the baby rice/weaning early it wasn't meant to come out that way, I was just asking why

Rósa;2634365 said:
Rósa;2634350 said:

Caitlin loves them done in cream and garlic with prawns, if they are chunky she chews them up and they are fine but some she must just swallow without chewing, so think thats why they come out whole.

That sounds delicious

Ella hates anything sweet she loves shepherds pie, stew, Sunday lunch etc but trying to get fruit in to her is a battle! She's ok with banana but not much else.

I started on baby rice and then moved on to reduced sugar rusks and then porridge which she loves!

I'm now at breakfast and tea and I'm not in any rush to introduce lunch yet she is doing really well

Good luck with weaning and be prepared for lots of extra baths haha!

X

I am keeping O on two meals til he is 6 months and then I will introduce his 3rd meal

Rósa;2634365 said:
Rósa;2634350 said:

Apologies if I appeared controversial about the baby rice/weaning early it wasn't meant to come out that way, I was just asking why

No probs, so glad it's cleared up :hug:

Last edited:
Grace hated baby rice as well. I tried her on rusk & milk then baby porridge with a hint of fruit flavour and she loved them.
She's now on 2 full meals per day - slightly chunkier and lots of finger food

Tinks are you doing a combo of tw and blw? X

Yeah she started on blw at about 5 months. She liked her food so she gets a jar for dinner & lunch then some of our food while we eat and has finger food as snacks

I wish I could find the article I read, but it basically said that once a baby loses the reflex to automatically push things out of their mouth with their tongue is a sign that their digestive system is also mature enough for food. I hope it goes well with Vince! K is the opposite... Skinny little thing, and I am wondering if early weaning will help her gain some weight lol.... Not planning any time soon, but maybe before six months.

I think Brody will gobble stuff but don't know if I'm confident enough yet. Am gonna ask hv and see what she thinks although will make my own mind up :) can't wait to try him on food. Think he's going to love it. Hopefully not famous last words lol. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right! Bought an Ella's kitchen banana and apple and tried him with it, the reaction was completely different, he kept sticking his tongue out to lick it :D

Pretty sure none of it was actually swallowed, but he definitely seemed a lot more interested.

(I had the rest of the pouch, was delicious)

They sound pretty tasty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like that's caught his interest!

Banana hasn't constipated us, and cold from the fridge Hipp Apple and Blueberry have gone down well with us, as did rusk mixed with formula milk (for some reason I don't feel like expressing milk at all!) but it's very watery.

Im starting little man on baby rice next week coz the doc said it would help with his reflux!! Im so excited, he downs his bottles and is always hungry so will prob be having a steak and chips by next month!! Lol!!
xxx

Right! Bought an Ella's kitchen banana and apple and tried him with it, the reaction was completely different, he kept sticking his tongue out to lick it :D

Pretty sure none of it was actually swallowed, but he definitely seemed a lot more interested.

(I had the rest of the pouch, was delicious)

I always have a taste of Erica's too and if it's one that she is loving, she looks at me like I am stealing her only food :D. Luckily for her, I can't stand her favourite one (Sweet Potato, Broccoli & Carrots) so it's safe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back