what were you all doing before going into labour?

Sleeping! Woke at 3am with contractions, waters didn't break for another 30 hours

I was 40+1 and had just eaten a whole pineapple when I got my 1st contraction at 3pm. Got a taxi through to my MIL and went for a hot bath. waters broke sometime after 6pm whilst on the toilet, by which point my contractions were coming thick and fast, and with no car we ended up having to get an ambulance to the hospital. Arrived at the hospital sometime after 7pm and was already crowning. My daughter was then born at 1925pm. So was a fairly quick labour overall x

I was watching hollyoakes eating my dinner sat on my ball when I felt a huge wave of pain! I handed my dinner over to my husband and breathed through it. Once it went I carried on eating my dinner!! 14 hours later Summer Jayde arrived in the bath at the hospital!! X

Had been out for anniversary dinner (huge steak and loads of English mustard). Came home contractions started that night, went to bed, bit more regular when I got up the next day then waters went at 4pm after a full day of nesting! Xx

With my DD we had been to get a curry and then dtd at about 12am and went straight to sleep qoke up at about 2am and didnt feel anything went back to sleep and qoke at about 3.30ish went for a wee and then things started to happen lol. When I manage to get back up stairs into bed my waters broke and I cried because I thought I had wet my self lol. 8am I had my little girl x

I was 34+2 dtd night before, went to work, then dentist, then asda, then my mums, made tea, went for a wee at 6:30, and waters went on the loo, contractions started straight after waters went and he was born at 2:04, so only seven and 1/2 hours, hope it's quick this time although not as premature please!

I was shopping and just felt very heavy and just not right down below at about 9am, was eating lunch about 1.30 when I started getting contractions, we're very strong by 4.30 and waters went at 7pm. I was trying to put a wash on the line for two hours but kept having to rush back to my birthing ball as every time I got to the washer a contraction would come xx

I was in the estate agents picking my house keys up when my waters went lol.. Told bubba he had to wait til
I got my house, i think he took the piss abit there lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back