what were you all doing before going into labour?

am I being a bit stupid what does your hind waters mean? thought you only had one set of waters lol xx

No idea! Lol! Think it's part of the section of the sac. But not the main one. Mine went and trickled approx 4 am and by 1200 I started getting light period pains

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

I was in bed and rolled over to a pop and my waters breaking! Happened the same way with both my labours!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i was getting ready push and felt a pop to be told my waters had broken then 2 mins later hear another pop for her to say those are your back waters x x x

I had a awful labour but I started contracting not long after having sexytime, then at 5am my waters popped and I jumped out of bed and pulled my knickers down and said to OH I think my waters have gone and ran in the bathroom with my knickers round my knees.

Went to the hospital for 2 midwifes to tell me it wasn't my waters, but was in agonising pain then the 3rd midwife checked me and said we have to take you down to delivery as they have been gone for more than 24 hours then 2 days later my son was born!!

Things kicked off for me whilst having a DVD night with OH, it felt just like DD had scraped her nails down the sac, so i got up to have a pee while OH was putting the 2nd horror movie on, got back down stairs and felt a gush, told OH i thought my waters had gone, he started running round like a headless chicken asking what he should do while i just calmly mooched around the house trouserless with a towel between my legs telling him what to do :rofl: didnt get any pains straight away and was told to go back into hospital the following tea time to be started off if the contractions didnt become regular by themselves (which they didnt) And thats that!! :) xx

I was chilling out after a particularly satisfying bout of sexy time :)

I was asleep when mine started I was woken up by a contraction at 5am, my waters never broke though and the MW had to break them just before I got the urge to push!

I was asleep. I woke up to my waters leaking at 4am, my waters where slightly pinky so the hospital told me to go straight in. Turned out there was meconium in my waters and I was induced. I had little Phoebe at 7.23pm the same night :) x

I was out line dancing!! Figured the
Mild pains I was having was cos I had slightly over done it. Lol. Was last out the dance hall as usual, and was busy making plans for where we were going the next weekend.

I had 'false labour' from the early hours of sat till the early wed'. Managed to go to church on the Sunday, and boys brigade on the Monday while having irregular but rather painful contractions!! Lol

Xxx

at a growth scan being told it was a big baby! shock must have set me off...lol

the sexy time that afternoon really got things going though x

I had just been for my failed sweep then about an hour later went to the toilet and started getting contractions lol x x

I was putting washing on the line when my waters broke. I was 41 + 1, but it was still quite a shock. I had given up all hope of going into labour naturally by then. Luckily, I had no mess to clear up cos I was in the garden! Lol.
I was due to have a sweep that afternoon at my surgery, but since my waters had broken, when I got there, the midwife sent me to hospital to get the possible meconium checked out that had appeared.
We went to hospital after doing a food shop & getting some dinner cooking. I certainly felt in no rush. We assumed we would be back in a couple of hours once they had checked me out. I had no expectation to be kept in hospital because I didn't realise I was already contracting and dilating by this stage.
However, things progressed fairly quickly and we got home the next day with our brand new baby girl.

First time I was in bed and sneezed , had a show then contractions started a few hours later. Second time I was just after a bath and a nice mild curry and was in my room watching tv and painting my nails when contractions started , spent a few hours pretending not too notice while plucking ,shaving and getting ready . Scrubbed the house had another bath then went in and had her a few hours later :)

I was at my MIL's birthday party, we left at 11.30pm and i started having contractions at midnight...... Think it was all the dancing that got things going as little one was already 9 days late!

it was 8pm and had just started watching embarrasing bodies and felt a ping, waited til the adverts went to the loo and that was it it had started xx

I woke up at 3am to contractions, went to the toilet and I was losing blood. Phoned hospital who said to go straight in as I was 36 weeks, he was born at 1am the next day. They had to break my waters x

I was at my baby shower! I'd been to the hairdressers and had my hair curled and got ready in the morning. Then whilst I was at the party eating cake and drinking bucks fizz I got really uncomfortable. Everyone left at about 4.30pm and I had Ella at 11.35pm. Hubby just made it back from a stag do with an hour to spare. I was only 35+5 so a bit of a shock arrival x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back