What were you doing when.......

I was in hospital after being induced, only two BH's before then! I remember feeling more uncomfortable but we were doing the circuit of the hospital and had decided to go outside so OH could have a smoke when I realised I couldn't walk through the contractions anymore and had to go back inside. I don't remember a lot after that 8 hours later my wee boy was born :)

My waters broke when i was in bed, i rolled over and they popped!! It was a weird feeling - all warm :lol: that was at 2.30am on a thursday and he was born in the early evening. xx

Can't wait to see how it'll happen this time! x

I was induced at 10am but had what I would consider my first contraction at 8pm that night. Then she was born (by csection) at 3:15pm the next day :) I was on the hospital bed talking to my parents and thinking what a boring night it was going to be.

I was asleep! Was woken up by a contraction at midnight on the Saturday and didn't get back to sleep I had him Monday morning lol

I was asleep when my waters broke at about 12, it wasnt a nice feeling. Then got sent home from from the hospital only to go back a few hours later to give birth to my DS x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for all the replies! x

Great thread idea Helen! wonder what you will be doing when seb starts coming!!

I am afraid I have never had labour, so can't answer this question ! maybee this time as I am having a later section... who knows I will pop before they operate!

Great thread idea Helen! wonder what you will be doing when seb starts coming!!

I am afraid I have never had labour, so can't answer this question ! maybee this time as I am having a later section... who knows I will pop before they operate!

I don't think he IS coming, ever, at all! Lol!

I love reading everyones experiences x

I was having contractions for 3 days before i went in. I was at my mums and my sister was timeing them. OH was playing games on the laptop and my mum came home from work, told Jay to get my stuff together and he told me to hang on while he finished his game. Had to have my waters broke at 4cm and 1hr15mins later Archie arrived. I was 3 weeks early. This one i can see me going over lol and it being a big baby. Dont know why, just got a feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back