What should I do?

:hugs::hugs:so sorry hunni, we r all here if you need us xx

I'm so sorry for what you've been through. It's not fair what life throws up sometimes. Take care of yourself honey :hugs:
xxx

Oh hun, I'm so sorry to read this. I hope you are ok. sending big :hugs:

hi i am 7 weeks pregnant,(fetal age 5 weeks), started bleeding on mon morning had a scan on tue morning and there is a sack and yolk but obviously too early for heart beat, i have to go back in two weeks to see if it has grown, i am still bleeding it starts off redish in the morning and by evening brown and stringy, there are no clots or tummy pain, i am trying to cling to every bit of hope, ie no pain or clots, i think my sore boobs have gone, i just feel so confused, its gonna be a long two weeks, good luck to everone else who is walking round like a zombie just waiting its unbearable xxxx

Hey really sorry to be reading what has happened to you. Take care of yourself. You know we're all here if you want to talk. :hug:

Oh Benjis mum - so sorry to hear what you are going through :hugs:

Ezz34 - there' a few of us that have been through exactly this recently, take care of yourself hun and keep us updated :hugs:

So sorry to hear you are going through a horrible time. But although I didn't have a happy ending, i've read hundreds of posts about women who have the most awful bleeds and go on to have healthy babies.

The waiting is horrible, I hope you've got a suportive OH/family/friends around you - you'll need them (if only to shout at!!)

Don't give up hope

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back