Sad news

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I've got tears running down my cheeks reading this, it's heartbreaking.

I'm so sorry Flick. My thoughts are with you and your DH. x

Thankyou so much everyone - I just sat here and cried when I realised I had got so many heart-felt replies.

I thought I was coping with the loss, but maybe I am not as strong as I think. Thanks so much, its good to know someone is there :cry:

OMG I've just seen, I'm so sorry Flick, my heart goes out to you and your DH xxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Mx

:hug: :hug: I am so sorry to read this. This board really helped me during the first few months after my loss. Take it easy and please pm me if you ever want to talk. Thinking of you. :hug:

Oh Flick I'm so so sorry I was so excited when you fell pg. :cry: I've only just seen this sorry for the late response. My heart goes out to you hun. I really don't know what to say apart from I'm so so sorry. I wish I could give you a massive hug. Take care of yourself and take each day an hour at a time. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxx

Oh thats such sad news :(

You poor love just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts...

:cry: :hug: :hug:

Flick - just to let you know I'm still thinking of you. How are you today? Don't think you have to be strong - this isn't something that anyone can be expected to be unaffected by. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Flick I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Big hugs to you and OH. xxxxx :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your lost Flick, my thoughts are with you and your other half right now...... :hug:

So so sorry to hear that, thinking of you :hug: :hug:

Take care x

Just got home from a holiday and saw this. So sorry flick :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really hope that you feel better soon. :hug:

Thankyou so much everyone, it is good to know I am in the thoughts of everyone :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back