Sad news

Flick

Reaction score
Today I found out I had mis-carrried. I started bleeding on Friday night and on Saturday rang NHS Direct who advised me to see the emergency doctor, who said if the bleeding got worse to go to the A & E. Well, Sunday I started losing so much blood I nearly passed-out aswell as large clots of blood (sorry TMI :oops: )

At 10 o'clock DH rushed me to hospital and I was admitted to the EPU, he stayed with me while I had the tests done and left about three o'clock.

I had a scan in the morning and they found a sac but no heartbeat and it was smaller than it should have been. The outcome was that they thought it may miscarry naturally but my hgc levels was still up so they needed to check it again in 24 hours and today they confirmed it was a micarriage.

The other thing they found is that I have a "heart-shaped" womb so if it had been found out later in the pregnancy, I could have been in serious trouble and so could the baby, so in a way it has mixed blessings. It will also efffect any hopes for future pregnancies.

Thanks girls - I knew you would be supportive

OMG :wall: I am so sorry to hear the sad news. I remember you replying to my posts when I was going through my m/c. I can't believe it happened to you too. I know what you are going through. It is so painful. Please stay strong. :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG hun im so sorry...as soon as i saw your name for the post i went cold.
I hope you are doing ok. Take care of yourself. here if you need to talk xxx
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my god Flick my heart goes out to you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: If you ever need to talk, cry, rant or shout I'm here for you x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back