Can someone help me with preg test strip

bexxie

Reaction score
This going to sound daft but need some guidance. I just tested on cheap 10mg test stick and what is puzzleing me is I have strong red line right at the top and then where the paper meets the absorbancy paper there is another red line please help as I am unsure if test is wrong or pos
Bex

im sorry i can't help useless with HPT's. sending you loads of luck though :pray: :pray: :pray:

Just done naother test and there was no red line on that one at the bottem so think I ma gong to just sit it out and wait and see............ :roll:At the end of the day it has only been month of trying so I wasn't expecting it to happen yet anyway (tells herself!)
Thanks Rusk for your prompt reply,good luck to you,I ma due on tomorrow btw,what about you?
B

sending you loads of babydust concieving in the first month is a possibility so stay positive.

Im not due AF til about 28th june ish so have a while to wait either way, 4th month of trying and praying this is it :pray: :pray: :pray:

Bexxie, me too, I concieved first time, it does happen! My fingers are crossed for you x

You had me all excited on MSN :(

Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back