what do u think??

chezzabell

Reaction score
Hiya ladies :wave:

Just wondering if i could ask a question on behalf of my very good friend :D

She has been TTC for 5 months now and she should have had her AF on friday gone but she never came, so yesterday she did a test after 3 minutes neg line came up and also very faint pos line what ya reckon???? she let me see it and it was very faint line but diffo a line.

Anyway she did another test this morning and straight away after only secs the neg line came up but no pos line?????

What do people think??
She feels sick alot and is having very bad pains in left side of body, she has a docs app 2nite, was jut wondering what people thought :D

thanks xxxx

Was the faint positive line greyish and did it vanish? This could be an evaporation line.

Otherwise if it had some colour pink blue depending on test and if it stayed around I reckon she might be in for some good news even if she then tested negative.

Let us know how she gets on.

becs

well she came to my house 4 hours after the test was done and it was still there???

it was slighty pink yea

i really hope she gets good news

thanks for ur reply :hug:

well she did 2 more tests that came out positive :roll:

went to docs and doc thinks she is pregnant and she has to do a sample for the doc 2morrow and will find out on friday :roll:

i dont know what to belive now, poor lass's head is done in :hug:

It does sound like she's pregnant. I hope it's good news. :D

ive just read my last post iam so stupid sometimes the 2 tests she did came out negative :?

so thats one pos and 2 neg???

Eeek! Well still worth keeping a positive outlook. I've read that it is impossible to get a false positive no matter how faint the line is. Perhaps she should test again today.

Do let us know how it turns out.

Fingers crossed for her. :)

she was pregnant, and no sooner did her test come out positive she miscarried this morning :(

Its a shame but she has a right positve look at it, will hapen next month :)

Thanks for ur reply's becs :hug:

Oh that's terrible. The poor thing I hope she's o.k!!

Sounds like she's got a really good outlook. I hope she gets on better in the new year.

Bless her

Bxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back