really really faint clearblue bfp!!

Aww antonia :hug: Just try and take the positives from all this that the scan showed you are healthy, this is something good, and with anti biotics and everything you are in a good position to get that bfp soon and be feeling well for it aswell. :hug:

hi, thanks alot, i trying not to dwell on it and understand that these things happen and there are alot of people who go through a hell of alot worse than this so i am just really thankfull that i have two beautifull children and i am lucky enough to be in the position to ttc a third.

had i not been ttc and monitoring everything i probably would have been none the wiser to be honest with you.

have just thrown away my pos test, (god knows why i kept it so long)and am really thankfull that this did not escalate into something alot worse.

so i am going to carry on being my usual stupidly happy self as i have two adorable little ones who would not want to see mommy sad, so we are off for a water fight in a bit, lol

:hug: all the best for next month. sorry it didn't work out for you xx

:hug: what a time uv had to go through. like others have said, its good that the scans showed ur all healthy so atleast u can put ur mind to rest and carry on ttc, have a bit of extra baby dust on me :hug:

:hug: :hug: i think at least you know your healthy and good luck next month :D sending lota of babydust

Good Luck next month ... Sending baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back