can i just ask

loulou1980

Reaction score
can i just ask and then if its a bfp i'll go straight to first tri.
with cb colour change, you know if its a pos then it shows a plus but what if the negative line is darker than the line going across it basically the horizontal line is dark but there is a faint vertical line going across it

Your not gonna visit us TTC'ers? :(

Can you take pic Loulou? Bit unsure what you mean :oops:

Wobbles said:
Your not gonna visit us TTC'ers? :(

Can you take pic Loulou? Bit unsure what you mean :oops:

i dont want to rub peoples nose in it darling,cant take a pic as my phone camera is shit,hang on i'll draw a pic on word so i can explain better

test.bmp.jpg

sorry art wasnt my strong point :oops:

Really wasn't what I meant or anyone else who understood the meaning of the post! Although we won't get into that now lol

If its a CB & its a PLUS + you have a BFP if thats what you mean regardless of which line is darker than other!

Is it the | line or the - line that is darker?

Oh you posted picture lol!
Its pos - I'll show you soem of mine! 2 seconds.

Wobbles said:
Really wasn't what I meant or anyone else who understood the meaning of the post! Although we won't get into that now lol

If its a CB & its a PLUS + you have a BFP if thats what you mean regardless of which line is darker than other!

Is it the | line or the - line that is darker?
i know that hun,but i do realise how hard it is for you and others on her it was the | LINE THATS realy feint :hug:

Mine was very feint yesterday, when it dried out it was much clearer. Sounds like a pos hun :)

loulou1980 said:
i know that hun,but i do realise how hard it is for you and others on her it was the | LINE THATS realy feint :hug:
Well I really like talking to you & I don't venture to the Tri sections often so I'd be :( if you don't speak to us still :(

Wobbles said:
loulou1980 said:
Well I really like talking to you & I don't venture to the Tri sections often so I'd be :( if you don't speak to us still :(

i'll be in here as i want to keep charting for a bit :hug: and i'll pop in when im on to see how you all are :hug: :hug: :hug: im gonna keep annoying you anyways till you get that bfp :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

loulou1980 said:
mines like the middle one :D
You not believing your eyes then? LOL

None of above is evap & Sami is right although the 10 minute rule applies when you do have the line within that time they do get stronger as they dry out.

loulou1980 said:
i'll be in here as i want to keep charting for a bit :hug: and i'll pop in when im on to see how you all are :hug: :hug: :hug: im gonna keep annoying you anyways till you get that bfp :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Cool :cheer: - Some women chart until they are 3 months I think or until it's sunk in - Maybe in yoru case it's until it's sunk in :lol:

How old are your other kiddies Loulou?

Wobbles said:
loulou1980 said:
mines like the middle one :D
You not believing your eyes then? LOL

None of above is evap & Sami is right although the 10 minute rule applies when you do have the line within that time they do get stronger as they dry out.
its just that its soo feint and i reread the instructions with that cheapo one i did yesterday and it was supposed to have to lines as well as the control one which i didnt remember seeing,i flung it over the fence to my next door neighbour when i did it and she said its not my imagination she can see a line,but you know what its like,i wont be happy until i got a bold +

Mine was feint before 10mins, but it was half hour later it was blatently obvious. If it's like Wobbles middle test then sounds very much a +!

Wobbles said:
loulou1980 said:
Cool :cheer: - Some women chart until they are 3 months I think or until it's sunk in - Maybe in yoru case it's until it's sunk in :lol:

How old are your other kiddies Loulou?

7,5 and 2 :D really was adamant i wasnt having anymore but as mates started having babies i lost control,lol this is def the last :D

Yer I know what you mean. Is AF actually late for you?

Maybe a CB digital although keep in mind they are not so sensitive this early on for some women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back