can i just ask

Yer they always stick in 3 red blocks for AF I think incase your that 1 or 2 days later than the average cycle.

Do you not feel pregnant?

Wobbles said:
Yer they always stick in 3 red blocks for AF I think incase your that 1 or 2 days later than the average cycle.

Do you not feel pregnant?

all my pregnancies have been different,ive had a couple of days where ive been burping all night ,friday night went to pub and only had 1 pint as didnt feel like it and i was in the loo weeing all night,really ratty over the littlest of things was crying last weekend for no reason and i keep burping up sick now and again sorry tmi but thats it,mind you ive just loked and veins on my nipples are more prominent,cant say they are any bigger as they were like frisbies to begin with

No sore boobies then? I hate sore boobies an I get that which I hate :wall: :lol:

The crying seems to be a big giveaway LOL

Wobbles said:
No sore boobies then? I hate sore boobies an I get that which I hate :wall: :lol:

The crying seems to be a big giveaway LOL

mine only get sore from dh getting carried away when bding :oops: they are very slightly tender on nips but thats it :lol:

Just to add, mine was very faint like Wobbles pics too.........and here I am with a pregnancy ticker too :wink:

So, Congrats babe! Wishing you a healthy & Happy pregnancy! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back