What do you think of...

LouiseB

Reaction score
...Delith?

I was watching TV before and in my programme there was an elderly - well, about 60ish - women in it and she was called Delith.

It sounded really nice and i've never heard it before, but when i say it my tongue seems to struggle with it.

Plus, the shortened version was Del which made me think of Del Boy lol

It is ranked below 250,000 in the US (can't remember the exact number) and it doesn't seem to be recogised at all on the UK sites.

But it was in my programme so it has to be a real name i suppse?

What do you think?

I like it but have only seen it spelled Delyth, but Im wondering if its a welsh name as see a lot of welsh cobs (horses) called it :lol:

Ah i wasn't aware of how to spell it, i just heard it - your spelling makes more sense and you might be right about it being Welsh too.

Hubby won't like that lol

I like it. My Nan's oposite neighbour is Delyth (she's about my age). I think it's pretty!

Ooh very unusual, I think I like it

That's a lovely unusual name. I'm not keen on alot of unusual names but I like Delith :)

I like it, it's pretty ...... only thing is will people get lazy and pronouce it Delyff? We really like Katie but would want everyone to pronouce the 'T' but we know that most of the people we know will drop the 'T' and i'd get bored of correcting people lol

Just thought i'd mention it :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back