Boys names and girls names, what do you think?

Funkylady

Reaction score
Well... with our 20 week scan approaching soon (hopefully)... we are starting to think more seriously about names.

what do you think to these.

Boys
Joshua Stephen (shortened to Josh)
Harrison Stephen (my personal favourite, shortened to Harry)

(stephen is my partners name, and I like it so fancy it is a middle name)

Girls
Beth
Jessica
Bella (my favourite at the moment)

tell me your thoughts people!

:D

Angela xx

Hi hun,
iv just had my 20week scan 2 days ago. I had a funny feely my baby was a girl, but she's a he!!im delighted but i picked loads of girls names. Il list the ones below that i chose and was compairing.and may i say joshua is a reli nice name.

girls:
ellie-catherine
molly
aimee
my partener liked faith (so i better put that down)

boys:-im getting there now lol
jayden
joshua
dylan
logan
caiden

But ellies really nice for a girl!! take care xxxxxxxxx

love the name Harrison so defo that for boys!!!

TBH (sorry!!) but none of the girls names tickle my fancy, but each to their own, you probably wouldnt like names i liked, the only one i dont like is Jessica, Beth is cute though!!!

sorry not been much help hunni :hug:

They're all nice, very popular choices.

I like Harrison and Beth. I really like Bella but unfortunately all I think of is the Tweenies!

Have fun picking, it's so exciting :D

Isnt it!! hehe!!

I like Bella too, it was the name of my OHs granny, who he was very close to so it would mean alot to him :)

And I really like Harrison.... wooo!! Just need to find out the sex now and we can decide!

I love being pregnant!

xx

I like both Joshua and Harrison (we are considering Harrison), and Jessica is lovely for a girl :) I used to look after a little girl named Isabella and everyone called her Bella :)

have fun deciding!
xxxx

Hi I like both Joshua and Harrison for boys but I think Joshua goes better with Stephen.

I don't want to offend you :oops: but I'm not that keen on any of the girls names although if I had to pick it would be Beth (although I prefer Bethany or Elizabeth shortened to Beth).

Gemma & Jake said:
Hi I like both Joshua and Harrison for boys but I think Joshua goes better with Stephen.

I don't want to offend you :oops: but I'm not that keen on any of the girls names although if I had to pick it would be Beth (although I prefer Bethany or Elizabeth shortened to Beth).

haha!! don't be daft! If we all liked the same names it would be a bit boring wouldnt it!!!

xxx

Joshua is lovely with Stephen and definately Beth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back