What do you girls think.??

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

I just need a bit of advise please..?:kiss:

Basically I got positive OPKs Sunday and Monday, lighter on Tuesday and Negative today.

I'm what most of you would call 3DPO today and I think I have had OV symptoms today, swollen belly, cramps and twinges, and have had the munchies too (2 pasties, and Gnocchi with homemade Dough balls and Garlic bread with Mozzarella.)

Anyway I've BD'd every night for the last 3 nights, shall give it another go tonight or is it too late?

Thanks,

xx

I think you can still catch it, sometimes more than 1 egg is released after the first one thats why you should BD the day after xxx

Hi Hun,

How are you?

Do you still think its ok at 3DPO?

My cervix is SHOW still too so that's a good sign too I guess?

xx

Hi Maybe :)
It certainly couldn't hurt to give it one more go... you never know, you might just catch it ;-)
x

Hi Hun,

How are you?

xx

Im good thanks yourself?

I would of thought you were 1 dpo? with the negative test today would mean you ovulated yestoday?

Yeah still a good sign hun! xxx

Hi Hun,

How are you?

xx

Im good thanks yourself?

I would of thought you were 1 dpo? with the negative test today would mean you ovulated yestoday?

Yeah still a good sign hun! xxx

i'm gonna give one last shot! Excuse the pun!!

Glad you're good, I'll be looking out for your scan pics soon!

xx

I'd say go for it maybe, what have you got to lose! Might just be your lucky night :)

:dust::dust::dust:

i'm with shauna....i think you actually ovulate once tests are negative..the positives are the surge and its the surge that pops the little egg out isnt it....i think...lol

i got positives tuesday and wesnesday last week and then a negative on thursday.....so i am counting thursday as ov day xx

Do it!! You will only kick yourself if you get a BFN, and see it as a missed opportunity.

Good luck xxxxxx

I agree with everyone - it's unanimous, get shagging ;)

Thank you all, I'm off to BD!

Lea, I can't believe we were BFP buddies, glad you are doing well, I best get busy now I've got some serious catching up to do!

xx

Id do it tomorrow too, just a quickie in the morning to be on the safe side. Hey I'm probably too late, you'll be tucked up in bed by now...

Lea, I can't believe we were BFP buddies, glad you are doing well, I best get busy now I've got some serious catching up to do!

It's so weird isn't it... Glad it's going so well for you Lea - not too long before sexing :D

Hi All,

Bding went well (I hope!)

Just having a couple of hours extra with my bum in the air catching up with you lot then I need to get busy planning Xmas shopping!

xx

I think you should always go for the bonus bonk, or one more for luck as my OH says. Even though you know it's gone. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back