Took these today - what do you think?

gemmap27

Reaction score
33zftc1.jpg

What do you think? have they improved from Wednesday?
Its doing my head in I did a cheapie dip stick one and it came out negative.
But i have taken both of these today.
I have used clearblue - on tues am - got a very very faint line - frer - on wednesday am and night, again faint lines -now these?
They are tesco tests - surely I can be getting this many evap lines? They all developed within 10mins.
AF is still not here - have been spotting on and off all week - but nothing too much (only on tp)
My partner is starting to think maybe i could be too.
I know Everyone said it was a definate yes on Weds but it looks too faint to be real!
I have no Patience!

they are under a bright light!
It was the only way I could get a good pic!
though you dont have to hold them to the light to see it.

Also do you get pink Evap lines?

Certainly looks like a line to me :cheer: I know it's faint but the pm one looks slightly stronger than the am one.

Congratulations :cheer:

Definately looks like 2 lines to me!!

I am not an expert - I have never even seen the faintest hint of a line - so if it were me, I would be fairly confident! Why dont you wait a couple of days before testing again, and that way you should see a difference? Easier said than done I know!

Looking good...!!! :cheer:

I am too scared to get my hopes up!

But I just cant stop thinking about it! I am CD37 now I think I am about 18-19DPO surely it should be stronger than that!

AGHHHHH - I am going insane!!!!!!!

It's still definately a line though isn't it?! Some women dont get a strong line for a while, and some women dont get any line at all ... even though they are pregnant! Everyone is different - nature's a funny thing!! Why dont you try one of the digital clearblue tests? from what I hear they are the best.

keeping my fingers crossed for you petal! :hug:

i took the tesco ones when i was 4 days late and mine was just as faint as urs, i had to ring my mum to cum and check. doc did a test 3 days later and it was positive. book urself an appointment with a gp and ask him to do one, they mite use blood if u aint convinced but it loks like a positive to me chick congrats!! xxxxx

I nearly made an appointment tonight - I think i will test again over the weekend and it its still the same I will go to the docs on Monday! I just want to know one way or the other!

Thanks
XX

IMO it's a definate positive :dance:

if your still not sure though go and see your Doctor on Monday hun.

Well i can see a line o nboth of them think its congrats to you hun :cheer:

I'd call that a thick line, lol. Congrats :hug:

thanks for all of your help!

I am going to test again Monday Morning - Then i will probably make an appointment for later that day!

I should have an update for you then!!!

theres a faint line on both but id do another test in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back