My WTF?? OPKs!! Never think you have it sussed!!

Thanks Louise!

I've just bought 50 OPKs and 50 HPTs!

I think we have :poas: addict in the making!!

xx

OMG! hpt's too!

I've created a monster! :shock:

I went through about 25 hpts last cycle with my cheapies and that was only over a week or so lol

Well here is todays- I'm starting to think I may have OV'd around the 15th like I may have done last month!

I was meant to have my day 21 bloods but missed them last cycle so I've booked them in for tomorrow just in case, hopefully they'll shed some light as to what's going on!!

xx

Attachments

• CD20 NOV.jpg
    CD20 NOV.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Maybe I'm wondering whether when u did ov ur digi test was faulty!? Xx

Hi Maybe,
I still think CD16 looks the darkest, on one of the pics CD18 looks quite dark too so you must have OV'd between CD16-18 - did you have any OV symptoms? Cramp or back ache?
x

Maybe I'm wondering whether when u did ov ur digi test was faulty!? Xx

Hi Hun,

You could be right there, I have about 4 different readers in my drawer and I have got them mixed up! That said I have had much darker lines in the past.

Anyway I've been honest with my doc about things and she has agreed to do my Day 21 bloods anyway tomorrow and if I get a positive OPK later on I'll do them again.

xx

Hi Girls!

Here's todays OPK, CD21 today, I suspect I have OVd, I'm having my CD21 bloods today incase I have and I'm still going to BD and use my OPKs just in case.

Have a good day!

xx

Attachments

• CD21 Nov.jpg
    CD21 Nov.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 16
Hi Girls!

Well I went out for a few drinks last night, have only just POAS and guess what??:shock:

Smiley face on the diggi and 2 lines on the cheapie!!

Didn't see that one coming at all!

Feeling a tad guilty for drinking but I had an amazingly funny night with old friends!

I actually think chilling out made me OV...

Anyway, I need to go and get bust now LOL! :bd:

Have a good day!

P.s I'd say this is conformation that both the Diggis and the cheapies work just fine!

xx

Attachments

• CD 23 Nov OV.jpg
    CD 23 Nov OV.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So Maybe, what day did you OV this month in comparison to last month?
Bah! I'm gutted I didn't carry on with mine now :-(
x

Hi Hun,

I Kind of missed my OV last month but as AF was on CD30 I would assume it was around CD14/15.

Other than last cycle I was always CD25 but this cycle it's CD23.

Keep going with your sticks, you'll be fine.

xx

Hi Girls!

Well I went out for a few drinks last night, have only just POAS and guess what??:shock:

Smiley face on the diggi and 2 lines on the cheapie!!

Didn't see that one coming at all!

Feeling a tad guilty for drinking but I had an amazingly funny night with old friends!

I actually think chilling out made me OV...

Anyway, I need to go and get bust now LOL! :bd:

Have a good day!

P.s I'd say this is conformation that both the Diggis and the cheapies work just fine!

xx

yup they do....he he :)

good luck....i had a good time last night too...lots of dancing and a few drinkies...also feel a tiny bit guilty for drinking but i didnt go overboard...

have very sensitive nipples today...i wonder...

xx

wow i was really suprised to see that maybe!! really pleased for you though, shows they are accurate :) i'm def sticking to the clearblue digis'

have a fun few days, and lets hope the alcohol and relaxing helps!! xx

So Maybe, what day did you OV this month in comparison to last month?
Bah! I'm gutted I didn't carry on with mine now :-(
x

Arrgh sorry Hun, I hope I didn't change your mind with my theories!

How long are your cycles usually? And what CD are you on?

You might not have missed it yet?

xx

wow i was really suprised to see that maybe!! really pleased for you though, shows they are accurate :) i'm def sticking to the clearblue digis'

have a fun few days, and lets hope the alcohol and relaxing helps!! xx

I was so surprised too! I'm having a chill day today waiting for the egg to pop! :)

xx

I'M OVULATING!
003.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats girlies - so glad you both got your OV and didn't miss it (which would have been horrendous :shock:)

I was wondering Jen, do you have any OV pains or not? You know how you thought you had them earlier...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back